032 | i mean i didn't lie

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter thirty-two

third person;

"so zach.." his mother crossed her arms as the boy walked back into the kitchen after dropping sienna home. "do you want to explain why you had a girl over?"

"sienna's not just a girl. she's my girlfriend, mom," he responded as he sat down a across from her. "and have been for almost five months."

"why is after you sneaking her in, now, months later the first i'm hearing of her?" myta slightly tilted her head. "i knew about your ex-girlfriend early on.."

he shrugged, "i don't know.. sorta just forgot."

"so have you gone with her and lied to me about where you were going?"

"i sorta.. yeah," he looked away from her, not really wanting to tell her the part where he sneaks in her window at night. "i mean i didn't lie when i said i was going out with a friend.. or where i was going.."

"zach, that doesn't matter. you having a girlfriend doesn't matter. you just need to be safe!" she slightly raised her voice. "i don't want you to be doing this sneaking around with girls. just ask for permission zach, it's not that hard."

"you're seventeen, you doing your own this is alright," she clarified. "but you do need to be careful and safe."

"i am.."

"that girl clearly likes you, zach. and she thinks very well of you, based off the five seconds you left us alone. so you should treat her well.. and maybe don't cheat on her.."

"i didn't cheat on alisha, she already had plans to move away," he said with a huff as he got up. "and i would never do that to sienna."

"okay.."

he walked around the kitchen island and grabbed something for his breakfast, before going upstairs to his room to eat. face timing sienna as he done so.

"hey," she answered the call with a smile, he gave a little wave as he swallowed the food he had in his mouth before also saying a 'hey'. "how did things go?"

"good," he nodded. "mom, doesn't really care if i have a girlfriend. she's just a little mad that i didn't tell her four months earlier.. she'll get over it though.."

"why didn't we tell our parents?" she slightly tilted her head as she looked at her phone screen.

zach shrugged, "probably because we were keeping it a secret from everyone else so we just didn't know how to talk about it- i don't know."

"probably," she slowly nodded. "um we just need to tell my parents now.. maybe i tell them tonight.."

"if you want to do it," he responded.

"it should go well though.. blake says that mom and dad don't care if i have a boyfriend. i've just gotta be safe.."

"that's what mom said," he perked up. "just gotta be safe, use protection" he said in a mocking way as he let out a laugh. "joking mom didn't say that last part."

"my mom probably will.. you know because i'm a girl.." she uncomfortably sighed. "that's going to be a fun conversation.."

"just lie to her," he suggested as she shook her head.

"i've gotta be honest with her.. well not fully she doesn't need to know everything but like you should get the point- actually in that case i'm going to wait till tomorrow when blake and dad aren't home they don't need to know-" she rambled. "i'm gonna shut up now."

"you're cute when you ramble," he smiled at him.

"i think our mom's would get along," she changed the subject. "both have the same views on situations."

"and then they can talk about us? no thank you," he shook his head. "especially if you're gonna tell your mom about things.."

"i-" she pressed her lips together as she thought about how to word it. "i'm not going to just tell her, if she asks then maybe i will. but if our moms do become friends, they're not going to talk about that.."

"i wanna kiss you," he blurted, watching a smile to form on her face as he stared at his phone screen. "oooo if our parents are friends than we could have like family dinners. and then we can spend more time together."

"we could. we could," she nodded.

"that could be fun"

"it could... do you want to meet my mom tomorrow after school?" she asked. "she finishes work at two, so yeah.."

"i'm scared.." he grabbed his phone as he laid back in his bed, holding it up in front of his face.

"why?" she said with a small laugh and a face on her face as an reaction to his softness. "my mom's really nice, she'll like you."

"i still wanna kiss you," he jokingly frown at his phone. "it's unfair that i have to look at you through a screen. i wanna see you."

"i was just at your house not even an hour ago," she softly shook her head at him. "and aren't you going to come over tonight?"

"i don't know.." he mumbled, giving her a little shrug. "maybe not because of like mom might be a little more- i don't know. i don't want her to know i sneak out."

"i understand what you're saying-"

"i just remembered i can kiss you at school now!" he exclaimed as he interrupted his girlfriend. "imma kiss you tomorrow," he dragged out the last letter.

"okay you do that.. but i've gotta go now, okay?"

"okay," he softly nodded. "i'll see you tomorro- oo do you want me to pick you up?"

"sure," she smiled at the boy. "bye, i love you."

"bye, i love you more," he blew her a couple kisses before hanging up the call.

AUTHORS NOTE

idk if i've already said what happened between him and his ex or if she had a name so i apology if i've put smth earlier in the book and then it's different now..