034 | i trust you to behave

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter thirty-four

third person;

"hey mom," sienna said with a smile as she sat down at the kitchen table across from her mother.

"hey honey, how was school?"

"good, it was good... i've had a boyfriend for five months now," she blurted out. "just thought i'd tell you.."

"i'm sorry?" she tilted her head, wanting her daughter to repeat what she had just said.

"i have a boyfriend, and we've been dating almost five months now.." sienna explained slightly slower than the first time.

"okay," aubrey slowly nodded, happy for her daughter although she's never heard the girl mention anything about a guy, let alone a boyfriend.

"could he come over, please?"

"sure," she smiled before looking back down at her computer. "just... don't worry, i trust you to behave."

"thank youu," sienna grinned as grabbed her phone and texted zach back after the boy had impatiently sent her a million messages since she didn't respond to the first.

"so.. have you met this boy's parents?" she questioned as the girl looked up from her phone.

"um.. yeah the other," she explained, her mother slowly nodding her head with a very obvious confused look on her face. "before the halloween party," she clarified and although it was lie, it had settled the other's facial expressions a bit.

"as long as you're being safe," aubrey watched her daughter get up from her seat.

"zach should be here soon," she smiled, with a noticeable happy change in her tone. "i think he's a little scared to meet you, so could you not be too invasive.. please?"

"already coming? i just said yes."

"yeah.. he only lives around the corner," she lied once again — the boy had really be parked around the corner, since dropping her home and waited for the green light to go visit.

"mh okay.. and i'll let you two have your time together," her mother responded as she looked down at her computer once again, trying to actually finish her work this time around.

and after only a few minutes there was a knock on the door and sienna had wondered off from the dinner room to let her boyfriend in.

"hi baby," zach had almost instantly wrapped his arms around her, leaning down and giving her a few kisses.

"zachh," she quietly groaned as he pulled away. "my mom's just over there," she whispered, pointing to the dinning room with her eyes.

"well introduce me, then we can go to our room and snuggle," he kept ahold of her and placed another kiss on her lips.

"my room," she corrected him, the low tone of her voice still not changing, "and you don't know your way around house. you've never been her before remember?"

"mhm," he vigorously nodded. "then we go to our room and snuggle." she softly shook her head at the boy for the fact he wouldn't change what he called her bedroom.

he eventually unwrapped his arms from around her, and grabbing one of her hands as he following her into the dinning room.

"mom, zach. zach, mom," sienna pointing between the two either side of the table.

"nice to meet you mrs foster," zach responded with a smile, crossing one foot over the other slightly as he a rush of awkwardness come over him.

"aubrey, you can call me aubrey.."

"nice to meet you aubrey," he corrected himself.

"okay now, we're going to go down to o- my room," sienna broke the silence that was slowly sinking in.

the two then made their way down the hall and into sienna's bedroom, shutting the door behind them as zach let out a sigh, laying back on her bed.

"i hope she likes me," he stared directly at the ceiling, arms spread across the bed. he jumped up the second he remembered something. "also.. you went to say our room," he teased her.

"stopp, i just think about what you were saying," she softly poked at one of his shoulder before wrapping her arms around his neck as his went around her waist. "and i think she'd like you."

as some time passed, the couple hed spent the time talking and filling each other in on their days — barely even noticing the over hour of time go by.

meanwhile out in the kitchen, darren foster, sienna father had arrived home from work. greeting his wife with a quick kiss on the lips then letting her go back to preparing dinner for the family.

"also who's bmw's out the front?" darren looked back over to her once he flicked through the mail sitting on the kitchen counter. "or is it for one of the neighbor's?"

"that would be sienna's boyfriend's car," aubrey explained then pressing her lips together as she hummed something with a small nod.

"and where are they?" he glanced down the hallway, looking at where his daughter bedroom is. "in her room with the door shut?"

"sienna is smarter than us as teens.. he seems like a nice boy, i trust them."

"i don't know about smarter," blake added through gritted teeth as he entered the kitchen, hearing the last few comments that had been shared between his parents.

"what was that blake!" darren slightly raised his voice, watching him as he sat down.

"that isn't the first time that boy's been over, just saying," he shrugged, seeming unbothered as he snitched his sister in. "i did say like two weeks ago that she has a boyfriend and you didn't want to listen.."

"now blake.." aubrey let out a breath. "remember when sienna told us about your girlfriend at the time, and how much you didn't like that.. why are you doing it to her?"

"yeah well, time for her to be lectured about how you do not sneak out your window, or sneak people in through it and blah blah blah," he recalled the memory from almost four years ago.

"i actually agree with him," darren sided with his son. "sienna does need to be informed on some ground rules.."

"okay," aubrey agreed, not wanting the start an argument. "but this is a conversation i'll have with her, girl to girl. in another time when her boyfriend it not here.."

AUTHORS NOTE

told ya i'd put out a nhtk chapter. also not proof read bc i'm gonna go sleep :)