036 | out of no where

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter thirty-six

third person;

"the fact that he's dating her doesn't make sense," the girl only the next table over from sienna said to her two friends, in front and beside her.

"it's so out of no where," the other responded.

"remember when i had a thing with him during the summer," chloe let out a small laugh.

"yeah that didn't last very long," farah said as the other two agreed. "he's not really one for commitment."

"chloe, farah, hush she's sitting right there," jessica glanced over at her then back at her friends. "don't wanna embarrass her."

"hey sienna," farah called out to her, not receiving a response — although she had been listening to them the whole time. "sienna!" she repeated.

"mh?" sienna hummed as stopped doing her history work and looked away from her book to the trio.

"yeah you," she subtly rolled her eyes. "how long have you and zach been dating?"

she slightly shrugged, "why?"

"you don't know?" chloe furrowed. "mh okay."

"no, i know. but why do you need to know how long we've been together?" sienna responded. "i don't even know you girls.."

"whatever," farah turned back to look at her friends, now partly leaving sienna alone. "i don't believe it, i reckon it's all an act."

"how much longer do you think they'll last?"

"give it like a month," chloe responded to jessica's questions, all three laughing about it the topic.

sienna let out a soft, inaudible sigh as she doodled in her book and waited for the bell for lunch to ring.

once it had rung, everyone pack up with their belongings to make their way to the cafeteria. she had met up with jade on the way, just talking about how her class went.

"are you okay? you're really quiet today," jade mentioned in a soft tone.

"i- i just wanna see zach," she slightly mumbled, receiving a small nod from her friend.

"okay.."

the two continued to quietly walk to the cafeteria, catching up to bea on the way which her and jade ended up talking to each, not wanting to bother sienna too much.

"i'll be back," sienna told her friends, watching them as they sat their normal table.

she walked across the to where zach and his friends sit, stopping there and looking around the group which were properly sat at the table today as they looked back at her, all slightly confused.

"where's zach?" she awkwardly spoke up.

"oh he has detention," jack responded. "for the whole of lunch. did he not tell you?"