037 | my gorgeous girlfriend

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter thirty-seven

third person;

"can i have cuddles," sienna mumbled, pouting as she sat down on the bed and looked at zach while he finished eating his snack that he had stolen from the pantry when they entered her house. "please.."

"mh," he nodded, swallowing the last of his food and sitting the now empty packet on her bedside table.

kicking his shoes off and wrapping his arms around her as he gently pushed her down on the bed. giving his girlfriend a few kisses on the lips before burying his head into the crook of her neck.

"can we lay properly..?" she whispered, softly kissing the top of his head.

"if we can talk about what they said," he copied her tone and sat up, watching her as she done the same with a small nod.

the two got off her bed, then getting back in this time under the sheets and heads laying on the pillow. zach pulled her in closer while she laid her head against his chest and he played with her hair.

"what happened in class baby.."

she sniffled a little, her eyes tearing up as she thought about the events from only a few hours ago. "just girls in my class making comments about us."

"what did they say though?" he used his thumb to wipe away her tears. "just say as much as you're comfortable with saying.."

"they- they were just saying that they think we're not actually dating and that we're only going to last a month. and you had a thing with one of them during the summer which didn't last long and that means you can't commit to something."

"i over the comments everyone makes," she continued to ramble. "and like people dating how us dating doesn't make sense because your popular and i'm basically a no one-"

"hey hey, no you're not," he politely interrupted her as he rested his head on top of hers. "i love you very much. you're my gorgeous girlfriend not a no one. please don't ever say that again baby"

"i love you," she mumbled through a sniffle.

sienna closed her eyes as the couple laid there in silence and in the comfort of one another. zach had also closing his eyes only a few seconds after her. and within ten minutes the two had both drifted off the sleep after a long, slightly draining school day.

although the nap for zach only lasted a little under thirty minutes since he had woken up from her mother knocking on the bedroom door. he looked over his shoulder as the door opened, trying not to move too much and wake his girlfriend up.

"hi mrs. foster," he gave the lady a smile.

"you can call me aubrey, hun," she softly spoke up, reminding him and then subtly furrowing since naps weren't something sienna would commonly do, "is she asleep?"

"yeah, i was as well" he said through a yawn as he nodded. "she didn't have the best day so we were cuddling and both fell asleep," he slightly frowned, slowly rubbing her to of her hair with his thumb.

"okay, that's sweet of you to take care of her," aubrey smiled at the boy. "when she wakes up would you let her know that if like to see her?"

"mhm of course"

"thank you," she replied before carefully shutting the door behind herself on her way back out to the living room.

zach had turned back over, closing his eyes one more time hoping to be able to sleep again. but he couldn't. he just laid there, watching how precious his girlfriend looked while sleeping.

as he continued to admire her, the touch of her hand running up his bare skin on his side underneath his shirt caused him to snap out of his thoughts.

she turned over a bit — this time pretty much laying on him more than the actual bed — in attempts to find a more comfortable position to sleep.

"sea.." he whispered as played with her hair some more. she hummed something little. "your mom came in before.."

"what?" she mumbled and rubbed her eyes.

"your mom wanted to talk to you when you woke up.. and i also didn't want you to sleep for to long otherwise you won't tonight.."

"aw you're so sweet," she placed a kiss on his lips. "would you like to come see my mom with me?"

"sure," he softly nodded.

the couple laid their for a few more minutes, just soaking in the last of each other's company for the day since he couldn't stay over at night anymore.

and after that, they eventually got out of bed. zach picked up his trash from earlier, taking it out to the kitchen with them and chucking it in the bin out there before going to sit with sienna.

"zach can listen that okay right?" sienna asked as her mother nodded.

"well it's up to him if he's like to listen or not.."

"is it about me?" he slightly mumbled, grabbing ahold of his girlfriends hand under the table.

"yes and no.." she responded, followed by getting right into what she wanted to talk about, "sienna, you need to let me know what you're doing after school and who's going to be here. and two, could you please at least keep your door open when it's just you two in the room."

"yes okay i will," the girl agreed with her mother and looked over at zach as he nodded although he wasn't really the one being asked to follow the instructions.

"aubrey.." he perked up a bit as she gave the boy a small smile. "could i stay on weeknights?"

"while you two are still in high school, sorry but the answer is no," she softly shook her head. "you two have other thing you need to be focusing on."

"okay.." he eyes glanced phone at his phone as he received a notification from his own mother. "sea.. i'm going to go now, mom wants me home to look after my siblings."

"yeah, okay, that's fine," sienna stood up, her eyes watched the boy as he quickly went back to her room to put his shoes on.

"thanks for letting me hang out here," zach gave aubrey a slight smile.

then following his girlfriend over to the front door, sharing a dozen kisses with her as they said their goodbyes and her asking him to call her later, all before he had left her house.

AUTHORS NOTE

i feel like the ends a mess

anyway i've decided there's gonna be 50 chapters for this book.. so yes that means only 12 more left ahh