040 | didn't think you were

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ  🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter forty

third person;

almost five months have pasted since sienna's drunken spiel on corbyn's living room table, about wanting people to leave her and zach alone and to stop asking so many questions about their relationship.

and almost everyone respected her wishes. there were a few girls for a couple weeks after that which were still trying to get in the way of the two but that didn't effect anything. plus, once those select few had noticed that they ended up stopping as well.

while for the couple's relationship with one another.. their bond was growing stronger with each day that past by. and just like the first five months together, there hasn't been a moment where the two were mad or angry at each other, it was always just constant smiles being shared.

going out on dates, driving an hour or sometimes more away from their place to hang out like they use to all the time when no one knew. or even just staying in at one of their houses.

lucky for him sienna had never been big on proper dates, like going out to restaurants or wherever else. so spending time with him, cuddling, him playing his guitar and singing, watching something together at home, any of those was considered a perfect night to her.

there were many nights where zach would spend dinner at her place with her and her family, and she few times she had been to his. even one time the herron's hosted a dinner which sienna's parents and brother attended as well.

despite both sets of parents being happy for their children, they still had limits on how often and what night they could spend together — but that didn't stop zach from climbing in her window at least twice a week on school nights.

and with sienna getting accepted into a college in new york and zach wanting to pursue a career in music after finishing high school, the two have been making sure to spend as much time as they can together now.

while for their current school life, they continued sitting at their own tables and one seeing the other before going over to their own friends. amelia had drifted away from the girls early on in those months, and the three felt like nothing was different within their small group.

then after a few weeks, zach and sienna's groups ended up merging tables so the couple were spending more time together now then ever. and the positive to it all was that the groups got along extremely well.

there wasn't even a day at the start we're there was awkwardness between them. everyone just had an instant friendship. always getting a laugh from their friends comments about how sick and single zach and sienna made them feel.

but those only ever stopped them for a solid two seconds, five if they we're lucky before the couple went back to being all lovey-dovey with each other.

and to say the least zach and sienna had been happier then ever..

they were both loyal to each other until while sienna was at home on a saturday night, zach was out at a party — which was a normal thing for them to do, so she never thought twice about him being there.

but that night, he had gotten very intoxicated and his drunken self took over, not thinking about anything he was doing. and there he was at this random classmate's house, making out with a girl he barely even knew the name of.

waking up the next morning at his friends place he didn't even remember his actions from the previous night, but the proof of it all was very evident with the various dark hickeys scattered down his neck.

which his friends had just shrugged off his begging and refused to suggest ways to get rid of them before school the next day. they weren't going to help him cover up the fact he cheated on his girlfriend of ten months, particularly after him saying that he wasn't going to hurt her.

they just wanted to watch him face the reality and consequences of his choices and say 'told you so'.

and here sienna was with her two friends and a couple of the boys, sitting at their table. just eating their food and talking while waiting for everyone else to come from class, as all their lunches began.

the couple was yet to see each other today, blake had dropped his sister off at school on his way to work like he use to do everyday, only today because zach had a late start.

while more people entered the cafeteria, zach was still yet to be seen since the boy was currently in the bathroom, trying his best to adjust his hoodie so the hickeys couldn't be seen.

the marks on his neck were more faded than yesterday but we're definitely still noticeable. after all at least five other students had already pointed them out to him throughout the day, so he knew people could see them.

he got to the table, sitting down beside his girlfriend and giving her a quick kiss on the lips. wrapping one arm around her and stealing some of her food.

as much as he acted like him cheating didn't bother him, it definitely did. he hated that he even thought it would be a good idea to drink and be around girls who clearly don't care about his relationship, especially when he's been in the exact same situation multiple times in the past.

"geez miss sienna quinn, didn't think you were one to give hickey's," bea was quick to notice and point out, giving her friend a very surprise look.

she went to glance at zach but before she could he buried his head into the crock of her neck, placing a few soft kisses on fabric of her sweatshirt.

sienna gave her friend a small smile as she shrugged, brushing off the comment made because she didn't want to accept the fact that those said hickeys weren't from her..

AUTHORS NOTE

i'm sorry for this chapter...

also sorry it took so long to update i was putting it off bc there was going to be another chapter before this and i just didn't want to write so yeah

also i know it seems weird to put this chapter in when it's something like for the end of a book or (and here i am rethink this anyway) start of a sequel but i know how i wanna start the sequel- i mean.. i'm gonna stop talking now 😃

anyway next chapter shouldn't take as long as this one did :)