041 | it's making me question

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter forty-one

third person;

"you didn't give him those hickeys did you?" jade watched the girl as she laid back on the bed while shaking her head. "i can't believe him.."

"i can't believe him either," sienna responded with a small huff. "and it's just frustrating because it's making me question our whole relationship."

"like every time he has asked me if it was okay with me that he went out to a party and i just said that's fine go have fun, just to find out that he makes out with other girls while he's there," she continued.

"and the fact that it's not just one hickey, it's a bunch all down his neck and the way he-" she cut herself off with a deep sigh. "the way he just started kissing me and hiding it from me the second you pointed it out, bea."

"like since lunch i've been rethinking everything, like what if he's been lying to me the whole time and he's been like dared by his friends to play me or something. like we've been together for ten months and he goes as does this?"

"um s- this might be too much for you right now so you don't have to answer if you don't want to.. but like do you know where was he on the weekend?" bea asked the girl once she had finally took a breath and stopped rambling.

"he went to a party with the boys.."

"and they didn't even stop him?!" she exclaimed, the fact her mouth was left open showed how shocked she was. "i can't fucking believe them. and the fact they endorse that behaviour," she added with a huff.

"some boys are dickhead unfortunately.." jade shrugged.

"sienna is it fine if i go call corbyn..?"

"yeah, you don't need to ask me for permission to talk to your boyfriend," she sat up slightly and gave her friend a small forced smile, almost smirk.

"he's not my boyfriend!" she complained, them both making the last two comments about corbyn in hopes to lighten the mood.

while bea left the room to call him, jade went over and sat beside the other girl as she laid back on the bed again. jade slightly tilted her head and looked at sienna, who was very clearly upset with her boyfriend.

"do you want to talk about it?"

"i don't know what to do.." sienna mumbled in response. "i still love him. and like i genuinely believe that he just made a drunken mistake because he promises all the time that he'll never hurt me and says that he doesn't want to lose me."

"that boy does seem to like you. and i want you to be happy with him. and i know we don't know what situation he was in to receive those," jade got out before the other could use any of those as an excuse. "but sienna, you need to be careful with how quickly you trust him after he went and got hickeys from another girl.."

"i know but i want to trust him, and i just don't want to believe that that happened."

"i'm sorry," the other softly whispered, followed by letting her friend have a moment in silence with her feelings.

"okay so.." bea lightly clapped her hands together as came back into the room and she took a seat on the bed as well. "corbyn said that they weren't with him when things happened, but they saw the end of it and stopped them, and then took him home so he didn't make anymore dumb mistakes."

"he said that they didn't know who the girl was and that they think she goes to a different school, apparently a lot of the girls there don't go to school with us.. so- he still shouldn't have done it but that means there's a good chance she didn't know he has a girlfriend."

"and then the yesterday morning when zach woke up, he didn't remember anything that happened because he was drunk. he also said that zach regretted everything so much and rambled on for ages about how much he hates himself for drinking and doing that."

jade bit down on her lip to hide the small smile that was now forming on her face from the fact that sienna basically knew what happened that night without even talking about it to zach or anyone else.

"and like that's the supposed truth because they refused to help him cover them up and hide the fact it happened," bea continued to talk about the phone call she just had. "so like that is more of a reason to believe that corbyn's not lying."

"mh.." sienna hummed.

as much as she wanted to protect her friend from being hurt again by a boy who before knowing her friend was dating him, only got told and knew negative things about him and how he acted. jade finally caved in and suggested; "maybe you need to talk to him then.."

AUTHORS NOTE

shorter chapter but yeah..

oh also thanks for 10k views on here ilyyy <33