Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P1

"Speaking"

'Thinking'

"SHOUTING"

'Super Move'

Author Narrating

Musutafu, Japan

July 15

Year xxxx

POV- Narrator

Today is July 15, the fourth birthday of a very special broccoli boy! Or at least his mother so proclaims.

If anything he is rather...weird. Here's a few things to point out.

He obsessed over Allmight and other heroes alike. From his bedroom door to his socks. Everything had Allmight's face.

Mumbles through his thought processes.

Can cry literal rivers, you'd thought him to have a tear quirk.

He loves old-timey music.

He learned to tap dance from watching a few video.(He was a natural. Almost impressive)

He's got a helluva voice that could make angels cry.

I could go on and on with him.

However all this just makes him more of a cinnamon roll! Wait, are those tears now? Let's check on him!

POV- Izuku ! Midoriya

"He's quirkless. Simple as that."

I sat there frozen. My entire world screeches to a halt. I couldn't understand what was being said anymore. I could feel hot tears run down my face as mom crotches in front of me. I give her a shaky smile with a dejected tone.

"Mom... I can still be a hero right?"

I got no reply as she gave me a bone crushing hug. I did however see the Quirk Doctor holding back his laughter. Before I refocus on my mom's words. They were barely above shouting.

"I'm sorry baby! I'm so sorry!!"

She only started crying harder after that. Mom was crying all the way home even after my tears had stopped. Even as she was cooking katsudon to cheer me up and after she laid me to bed that night with my favorite vinyl playing. I start to tear up again as the normally cheerful song drifts in a sad way through my bedroom.

'Those were not the words I needed to hear today...'

POV- Narrator

However depressing this might seem. Do know things only get... Worse. They get so much worse:3

You see, our lovely protagonist Izuku has a hot headed self centered friend named bakahoe. (Mutters from boss) Wait no it's Bakugo? Damn. Katsuki Bakugo, has this really stupid idea in his young supple head. You all know it by now right? So of course upon hearing the news of Izuku's quirkless status well... It's better if you see it yourself.

POV- Izuku! Midoriya

Saying I had a bad feeling about today. Would not due the dread I feel justice. It's a feeling that snakes around your throat and closes in the more you approach it. Why am I like this? As I slowly open the back classroom door the teacher glares at me. Hissing through his teeth with malice.

"Oh good you're here. Come to the front now."

I flinched at the coldness in my teacher's once warm voice. What did I do wrong? Slowly I shuffle to the front of the class. I could see Kacchan smirking at me. I turn my attention away from my best friend's unusual look. The teacher continues to speak with disdain.