Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P2

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

"Shouting"

Super moves

Author Narrating

Last time on The Radio Hero: Deku!

[I stay silent as everyone returns to their seats. This has to be the worst of today right?]

Musutafu, Japan

February 1

Year xxxx

Ⓣⓘⓜⓔⓢⓚⓘⓟ ⓕⓡⓞⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓅⒶⓈⓉ ⓦⓔⓛⓛ ⓐⓒⓣⓤⓐⓛⓛⓨ ⓣⓞ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓔⓝⓓ ⓞⓕ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓓⓐⓨ

POV- Izuku! Midoriya

Class went off without a hitch. Now all I have to do is get home. I look up from my phone only to see Kacchan snatch up my notebook! His glare says more than his voice.

"We ain't done here Deku. What the fuck is this shit eh?"

Two of Kacchan's go- friends come up behind him. They all look over the book with disgust. Well more like looking at my hard work with disgust. I manage to stutter out a weak defense even for me.

"C-Come on! Give it back!"

Kacchan claps his hands on the book and it goes up in a large explosion. Small bits of his nitroglycerin lands on my hands and soaks in. I can only screech in terror!

"WHY?!"

He clicks his teeth at me before throwing my hero analysis book out the window. His smirk is murderous. I never knew he had the ability to speak instead of bark. His voice is cold and drips venom.

"The best heroes out there well... They showed signs of greatness even as students."

He gets into a slightly thuggish pose, hands in pocket and back arched, as he continues in a deadly calm voice.

"I'll be the first and 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 Hero from this crappy public middle school! The first to win the honor of becoming a student at U.A. High."

He comes closer and towers over my shaking form. Why is he so dramatic it's terrifying! He leans in close. I whimper as he mumbles loud enough to be heard.

"𝙂𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙄'𝙢 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙨𝙩. So in other words..."

He slams his hand on my shoulder with a small explosion that burns my clothes and skin. I winch as his grip gets a bit stronger. His eyes almost glow a hazardous red. His voice is just as dangerous.

"𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙐.𝘼. 𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙙!"

His grip lets up as he starts to leave with his friends, who laugh as they go. Kaccahn turns before fully leaving. His speech is heading back to a bark now.

"IF YOU WANT A CHANCE TO BE A HERO... TAKE A SWAN DIVE OFF A ROOF AND SAVE US THE EXTRA AIR YOU DEKU!"

I quickly turned to him in complete shock.

'He just told me to kill myself!? This is the first time he...'

I start to stutter and shake more.

'Kacchan... We were friends at one point. Why would you-'

I'm drawn from my thoughts by small explosions going off in his hands. He speaks again.