Chapter 4! MollyWhoop!

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

"Shouting"

Super Moves

Narrator

Author

A/N-Dis boy gonna need some milk! Might change the cover art!

N/N- I just fixed this chapter! I think I'll stop with the fancy font for now.... (26/12/22)

POV- Bakugo! Katsuki!

'THAT USELESS SHITTY NERD IS GONNA PAY FOR YESTERDAY!!'

I smirk at the thought of putting Deku back in place!

'His powers are weak! He is weak! He's just a pebble!'

I glare at his sudden new family member! Auntie Inko didn't say anything about another son! Now this Ozzie Osbourne looking mother fucker is here! And DEKU! Has power! I clench my fist and growl!

I slightly refocus my mind on the damn Extra I have to beat up deku with! Knock off Sonic chops his arm in front of me, as he speaks utter useless bullshit!

"Zoom zoom! Listen to me! Zoom zoom! Need a plan! Zoom! Pay attention!"[What Bakugo got from Ida]

"Bakugo! We need to come up with a plan! Please pay attention!"[What Ida actually said]

I pop my quirk in my hands and glare at the audacity of this fucking extra! The timer ticks down to 30 seconds! I grab his collar and shove him away as speak!

"WE DON'T NEED A PLAN YOU EXTRA! I'LL DEFEAT DEKU MYSELF! STAY OUT OF MY WAY!"

My Sensei come over the intercom announcing the round has begun! I sprint in with a huge explosion to boost me! I hear that extra call for me! Like hell I'll waste this change to kill that useless deku! Rounding a corner I enter a huge dark room?

This wasn't on that stupid map my Sensei gave me before hand! I hear static and gibberish like someone flipping through the radio, because their indecisive little bitches! I see a soft glow from an old time-y radio in the dark.

"Tonight's gonna be a good night!"

"The reason I called you here mr bond is to die."

"The Vigilante strikes again! Leaving notes that were always signed the Crimson Fucker!"

I click my teeth and blast the fuck out of the annoying piece of junk! Before shouting into the darkness!

"ENOUGH OF THESE GAMES DEKU! COME OUT HERE SO I CAN BEAT YOUR WORTHLESS ASS!"

POV 3rd Person

Suddenly a spotlight leads from the unscratched radio to a grinning Zuzu. His main features fully purple. Zuzu snaps his fingers and a tune starts playing from the radio.

Katsuki snarls at Zuzu and glares deadly like. The growling boy speaks through gritted teeth.

"So you can turn colors now?! So what?! You're still weak! Useless!"

Zuzu of course ignores Bakugo the 3rd and brings his mic staff close to him, spinning it. He speaks in a sing song like voice.

"This world is run but on a simple rule... Not a case of what you know but who."

"DON'T IGNORE ME SHITTY NERD!!"

Zuzu rolled his eyes as he disappeared and appeared in a spotlight near Bakugo. Zuzu swings his cane knocking the tempered boy to the floor. To which is followed by an explosion that hits air as the purple demon walks from behind a nearby corner. A spotlight trailing him. Zuzu glares at Bakugo as the latter charges blindly with a leading right explosive hook.