Chapter 3! Showmen!

"Speaking"

"(Alastor Speaking)"

'Thoughts'

'(Alastor's Thoughts)'

"SHOUTING"

Super Moves

Author

Narrator

AN-Not much action but many info I believe yes...

POV Author

The exams closed with minimal injuries or death. Unless you count the number of people Izuku styled-on in his sector for the test. Besides all the burns he had to dish out, Izuku came top of the exams with 666 villain points and 777 rescue points. Surprisingly when the results rolled out an unexpected name was in 2nd just behind Izuku. Let's say UA will be in for a rude awakening! Maybe even hell will freeze over! Let's take a peek at hell actually. Some shit is happening down there.

POV Narrator!

Within the rings of hell overlords of plotting. Vox, an overlord known for his vast control of modern technology, has caught wind of a new Radio demon spotted around hell. However the information over hell seems to all conclude into one solid point. The new "Radio Demon" is a pure soul.

[Which would be near impossible to find in the human world now that quirks exist.

Everyone knows that having a quirk automatically equals having a sin or virtue tied to said quirk. Like having an explosion quirk gives you the sin of pride and wrath or the virtue of humility and patience.

However you aren't damned to hell for using the quirk. It's how you use. Not when. Quirkless humans are a clean slate and are till first blood is drawn of their own accord.]

I DIGRESS.

A pure radio host is truly impossible. Vox thinks Alastor must have found a loophole of sorts. Well anything is possible if you have Red Luic and Big G working together on bettering a single life on earth.

Meanwhile with Charlie

Charlie's hotel has been running well! 5 Sinners were reincarnated, 4 Sinners were redeemed and 2 Sinners were "peacefully" erased in their sleep! All and all good numbers. However something hasn't been sitting right with ol' Charles. Where was Alastor? He had stopped by every so often yeah but... He was gone for long periods of time. This time will almost make it a whole year! She hopes he's not causing a world ending event... again. That last one made Charlie's father and grandfather create quirks.

Suddenly Charles's wayward thoughts are interrupted by Alastor appearing from a portal with a green haired child around his ankles speaking in a slightly annoyed tone.

"𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓸𝔀 𝓶𝓪𝓷𝔂 𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓯 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓼𝓮 𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓽, 𝓻𝓪𝓰𝓰𝔂, 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓮𝓭, 𝓭𝓮𝓼𝓹𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓫𝓵𝓮, 𝓼𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓵𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓵𝓲𝓴𝓮 𝓯𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓱 𝓻𝓸𝓪𝓭𝓴𝓲𝓵𝓵, 𝓫𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓵 𝓫𝓮𝓭 𝓼𝓹𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮, 𝓫𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓽 𝓪𝓼𝓼, 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓼 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓱𝓪𝓿𝓮! 𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓢𝓞𝓛𝓔𝓢 𝓐𝓡𝓔 𝓖𝓞𝓝𝓔𝓔𝓔 𝓜𝓨 𝓑𝓞𝓨! 𝓘'𝓶 𝓫𝓾𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶."