Chapter 4! MollyWhoop? P1

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

"SHOUTING"

Super Moves

Narrator

Author

A/N- Dah Fucks a mountain chicken?

POV- Alastor

I snap my head around from my conversation with a pink girl. Izuku was twitching and healing from his wounds as he walked to me. No one else but the blonde brat and Aizawa could see him. I click my teeth and glare at Aizawa. Zuzu was biting at his fingers and muttering curses under his breath as his wounds closed.

He looks ready to murder someone. I summon some popcorn as I see 'Little Nuke Man' prepare to attack. I shrug and hand some popcorn to the pink girl as she asks for a bite.

'ฬєll เŦ tђєгє'ร єשєг ค tเ๓є t๏ ฬคtςђ lเשє ๔๏ﻮ ค๒ยรє lเкє tђเร เ'll tคкє เt ﻮยเlt Ŧгєє!'

'(Well if there's ever a time to watch live dog abuse like this I'll take it guilt free!)'

Before the 'Sleep Deprived Cat' could react, the rabid pomeranian screaming about a "Deku". Lunges at the approaching Zuzu as purple fades into his hair. Which gets said Pomeranian subsequently choke slammed into the dirt. I laugh hardily as Bakago sputters and gags under Zuzu's grip. Zuzu speaks without static, his glare is absolutely perfect!

"Pathetic."

(Poor Art by yours truly)

It doesn't last long as my purple friend kicks him into the capture scarf of Eraserhead. Pinky besides me mutters softly while holding up her phone.

"Badass... Hot... Holy damn..."

I add a check to my betting list I made with Izuku.

'เ ฬเll รยгєlא ฬเภ tђเร ๒єt'

'(I will surely win this bet)'

POV Ƶᵾƶᵾ! Izuku.

I slowly shake my head as I hear Sensei Aizawa scoff. Glancing around most of the class have a look of admiration. I shrug and walk back to my spot next to Alastor.

'They must have liked my home run! I don't know what score I got though... Hmmm...'

I shrug yet again. Alastor is called up to throw the ball. I pull out my note book and get ready to take notes. Alastor never used his power infront of me once. He looks over the ball before dropping it. As it approaches the fall two portals open.