Chapter 5! I sleep...

"Speaking"

'Thoughts'

"SHOUTING"

Super Moves

Narrator

Author

A/N - GYAT DAMN dat hoe's wig is CRUSTYYYY

N/N-We don't know anything about hounddog... p.s: The other editor worked on this one. Let me know if they need to cut back on the ruthlessness...

POV Ryo(Hound Dog)

I sigh deeply as I look at the rough assignment in front of me. The trouble duo. Izuku Midoriya and Katsuki Bakugo. The two came from the same middle school. Izuku seems to be a troubled student from his records. However this does not seem to be the case.

Based on the friction seen with Bakugo against literally anyone or thing. I believe Izuku to be the subject of quirk-discrimination. I glance over Midoriya's Junior High transcripts.

'He was quirkless before coming here? Perhaps a situational-bloomer?'

Nezu has given me access to his hospital records as well. Via permission from his mother. I flip through page after page of denied service reports and a few actual injury records.

'Excessive Burns, broken bones, boiled blood vessels?! How is this kid still alive?! Or better yet how did he survive it back then?'

I sigh deeply as I look at the police reports done on Midoriya as well. There's only three reports of false accusations.

'I guess he stopped trying after the third time, the poor boy. However I see Bakugo's record is spotless... Figures.'

Grab my coffee and take a sip as I glare out the window. I grumble aloud to no one in particular.

"This Explosive kid seems far too perfect for my liking."

POV Narrator

Our scene closes in on the three Vs of hell. Velvet. Valentino. And Vox of course! The three were in a heated argument about the footage the TV headed man received from UA's cameras. Vox sees it necessary to kill the kid off already. Velvet wanted him as mascot for her streaming campaign.

As for Valentino... Let's just say we all know the unsavory and vile things he wishes for the radio demon in training. The group is interrupted by a whimper from the makeshift spider table they were using.

"Y-You guys are real fucking pricks to target a kid like this..."

Ah yes how could they forget about Angeldust. The spider demon finds himself kicked harshly in the ribs and into a wall. Courtesy of Valentino. Making Vox flinch and Velvet laugh with a selfie already being snapped. The club owner stands quickly and pins Angeldust to the wall, cracking it with the force used. His hisses with a glare that promises pain.

"Seems you need a bit more reconditioning. Being under that stupid ass hotel's rules has made you forget your place. Daddy will help you fix that right away."(the last HAS to be read in a Lord Farquad or Prince Charming voice... From Shrek I hate myself so much for thinking that. XD)