1•

You check your  social media and find your bf on a girls story wrapping his arms around two chics. You're furious.

"I knew this mf was doing some sneaky shit!" Y/n said.

You find Dabi's location and storm through the doors, and walk up to their booth. He's flirting with the girls even after seeing your presence.

"Get your filthy hands off him before I cut your fingers off." You warn the bitches.

Dabi gives you a coded look before saying.

"And who are you?"

The chics laugh at this. You slowly nod your head, deciding to give him a taste of your own medicine.

"Sorry,I wasn't talking to you." You sarcastically smile,turning your gaze to a random guy in the booth.

You get on top of his lap, making out with him while guiding his hands on your ass.

The sound of a gun cocking is heard from behind you and the girls immediately scream in fear. You smirk through the kiss.

"Get your fucking lips off her before I blow your fucking brains out.!" Dabi said pissed off.

The poor guy holds his hands up in surrender and you get off of him with a snide look.

"And who are you." You mock.

He doesn't look pleased with the sarcasm. "Get in the fucking car. NOW!" Dabi says even more pissed off than before.  

               -CLIFFHANGER😩-