•11•

NOTE: you and Dabi are still in school college to be exact ok LETS CONTINUE

You wake up and check your phone.

"Fuck we're late!"

"Dabi wake the fuck up!"

you jump out of the bed and put on the first outfit you can find.

"Five more minutes." Dabi said in a raspy tone.

"I'm leaving with or without you. Im already failing my classes, because of YOU."

You grab Dabi's car keys on your way out the door and hop in his black jeep.

——————-Time skip———————

Finally, I finished this stupid ass test, the school years almost over I don't have to deal with these "rich girls" anymore.

"Skirts a little short dont you think?"
Dabi said.

You closed your locker Then turned around. School was almost over, and you were exhausted.

You sighed. "What do you want?" You said before seeing the cut on his face and his bruised lip. You scanned his body and saw blood on his clothes, and his bruised knuckles.

"Aw, are u tired princess?" He made a sarcastic sad face.

You walked towards him and whispered, "leave me the fuck alone."

"And what if I don't princess? Hm?" He said while smirking.

"Then I'll make you shut up." You told him.

"Then make me-" with that you put a foot behind his, pushed him back and watched him trip and fall on his ass.

"I told you to leave me-" you got cut off by being tripped. You fell on top of him.

You were now straddling him. You looked at him to see a smirk on his face.

"I like this position quite a lot." He said with that same smirk still plastered on his face.

You were frozen not knowing what to say.

"You wanna know what I wanted? I wanted you to change out of this short ass skirt you're wearing." He told you while sitting up, with you still on his lap.

"I've had to beat up a lot of guys who have been staring at your ass. It's really tiring y/n." He sighed

"I-..." was the only thing you were able to get out. You knew what was going to happen when you got home.

"Let's show these boys who you belong to love.."