•8•

"Let's play a game." You suggest, blocking the front door alongside Dabi.

"What do you psychos want!"

"That's why we're playing a game you idiot." You roll your eyes.

"What kind of game."

"Simple. I ask a question and you answer it correctly. Answer it right, you're free to leave. Sound easy?" You walk around the room.

"I gue—."

"Answer it wrong on the other hand." You cut him off.

"My boyfriend over here gets to shoot your head off love." You point your thumb behind you.

Dabi leans against the door his arms crossed under his chest. He pokes his tongue on the inside of his cheek, entertained by your act.

"WHAT!?"

"Fun right?" You smile and the man stares at the both of you with wide eyes.

"He won't."

"I thought he wouldn't either." You grin, remembering how he easily killed the last guy over a silly reason.

"Fine whatever, just hurry and give me a question."

"Did you command your men to attack my fathers warehouse and steal 150 million dollars worth of product.?"

"No!"

"I don't think you quite understand your situation here." You press your knife against his throat.

"I swear! It wasn't me!" He cries.

You sigh "This is gonna hurt me more than it hurts you." You pat his shoulder. Dabi cocks his gun, moving off the door.

"Wait! What are you doing!? STOP! HOLD ON!"

He continues to walk towards him, swinging his arm up and targeting the barrel at his head.

"OK OK OK! IM SORRY! Yes! It was me!" He admits, uncontrollably crying.

"We know." You stand next to dabi. A calm expression on your face.

"I'll repay everything, JUST PLEASE let me go!" The guy whimpers, looking between you two with a hope look.

You and Dabi exchange a look.

"The honors Querida." Dabi hands you his gun with a smile.

"Dile a dios Que dije hola." You fire the barrel.