•4•

You're getting changed into the outfit, still annoyed about what happened at the meeting yesterday. You've been ignoring Dabi since.

Looking at your reflection, you smooth out the black satin dress and pull at the drawstring, making it look ruched.

You sigh, looking down at the empty thigh strap

You sigh, looking down at the empty thigh strap. He still has it

"Hermosa." A deep voice speaks and you turn around, grabbing your gun from the side table and aimed it at the source of the sound.

Standing there in all glory, he wore a casual suit with a few of the top
Buttons undone. Irresistible. He's leaning against the frame arms crossed while soaking in your image.

"You've been avoiding me."

"I've been busy." You lie while putting in your dangling diamond earrings.

"Mhm." He Hums while walking up from behind you.

"I'll be out soon." You say, making a move to your bathroom but he's quick to hold you by the side of ur waist. You tense up under his touch, aware of how he makes u feel.

"What." You glare at him through the mirror and he stares back at you with amusement.

He slides his hand down your thigh while still maintaining eye contact. You shiver under his touch.

"What are yo—"

You feel the coldness of metal brush on your upper thigh.

"Don't die on me." He kisses your temple before leaving the room. You look down to see your knife in its holder.