•6•

"Thank god! Are you on now?" A dancer comes off the pole, relief washed over her face. You simply nod and she grins. Mouthing a "Thank you." Before getting off the stage.

You walk up to the pole confidence gleaming from head to toe with each stride you take. You step in front of the pole and place both hands behind you to grasp it.

You look over at your bf, his arms crossed while he watched. A few chics did try to speak to him, but he paid no interest, investing his attention on you.

                           Good.

You slowly sway and descend down the pole, feeling yourself up until you were sitting on your knees. You slide your body forward on the floor, arching your back in the process.

The targets eyes were now on you and you send a quick flirtatious look before sliding back to sit on your knees. He licks his lips in enjoyment. EW.

You get on the pole, swinging a leg around as you worked on it.

Glancing at your bf, he was now man spreading as he held a glass of bourbon to his mouth. You feel the sudden urge of need go through your body as he peered at you past the rim of his cup, eyes dark and full of lust.

A confident smirk tugs at the end of your lips.

You hoist your body up higher, slowly grinding and swinging to the beat of the music. Whistle and cheers, were heard from the crowd feeling your ego. Just as the songs were about to end you effortlessly slide down the pole and land in a split. Money landing on the platform conclude the act.

Looking back at the leather couch, Dabi was no longer there, leaving you confused as you searched the room.

"Hey pretty girl.~" A unfamiliar voice speaks.
                             —

"What's a pretty girl like you doing here?" The man slurs his words, reeking of alcohol.

You want to puke.

"The same reason Your here." You say seductively, tracing a hand down his chest. He gives a lopsided smirk.

"Want to go somewhere more.." You come close to his ear "Private." You whisper and he grins.

"Say no more." He tries to be as equally seductive but all you can smell is his awful breath.

Don't puke. Don't puke.

While he led you to the back, you scanned the room once again. Dabi.... Wasn't anywhere.

"Whatever." You mumble, turning your focus back to the job at hand with a frustrated frown on your face.

Upon entering the room, you turn to close and lock the door.

"Straight to the point, I like it."

You roll your eyes "I don't like to waste time." You take slow stride towards him on the couch. He lays back in enjoyment. "You know what to do" He pulls at the center of his jeans and you scoff.

"Pig." You mutter, grabbing the knife from its holster and stab it between his legs. A centimeter off from cutting his small dick.

"What the f—"

"Watch your language." You warn, tilting you head with a smile.

"Crazy bitch." He spits. Fetching for his gun.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." A voice says from the back of the room. You look up to see the one and only Dabi, pointing his gun with one hand while the other rest in his pocket.

You two lock gazes. There was still unsolved tension between you two.