•3• •Long chapter•

You're at Dabi's meeting while he got out the shower. Discussing the incident that happened moment's ago. Families across the country that were in the alliance with your fathers 'company' were present, including your bfs.

"What the fuck happened out there!" Your father slammed his fist down on the table. You glance at your mother and She's already looking at you. She's shaking her head. Indicating you not to say anything.

Then Dabi walks in. "I killed him." He speaks aloud. His composure seemed chill and relaxed as he went to go sit down on the chair. He came in with a black and red suit.

"WHAT!?!"

"WHAT!?!"

"He wasn't a useful alliance for us anyway." That was a lie, we needed their advanced weaponry and technology.

"And how would you know that?" Your father speaks. Dabi looks over at you, a gleam hidden in his eyes as he says "He didn't know how to keep his hands to himself."

"What kind of reason Is that!?"

He leans forward, "Well I don't know how you run a business around here but I sure as hell don't let moles into mine." He props his elbows on the table, resting his chin on his nestled hands.

Your father looks taken back, clearing his throat with a nod "Oh..well. Good. Thank you."

"Pleasure." He tugs a fake smile before laying back down on his chair. You put your head down trying not to laugh breathing in your bf's cologne on his hoodie.

"On a different topic

"On a different topic. Y/N, I need you for the next mission" your father states. You shoot your head up, and see that your bfs expression change. 

-—————-After explaining—————

"She's not coming with me." Your bf interrupts drumming his fingers on the arm of his chair.

You give him a look. " I think
I can decide for myself." You remark.

"You'll get in the way.." He tilts his head, staring at you with eyes full of lust. "....again" He mouths with a smirk and you roll your eyes, turning your attention back to your father.

"When do we start?"

"Tomorrow night. The location is at one of their night clubs so you know what you have to do." Your father said.

You nod your head, noting that you'll have to buy another outfit for the occasion.

"Nothing to skimpy now." Dabi jokes. You turn to him with a glare, knowing he's doing this to get under your skin.

"What's the problem?" You speak clearly annoyed.

"You, doll. You're my problem. I prefer to work alone."

"Except working alone didn't quite go to plan today, did it?" You rest your head in your palm with a smile.

"Neither was keeping your mouth shut." He pokes his tongue against the inside of his cheek amused with your reaction.

Dabi slowly walks up to you. (At this point everybody had walked out by now.) Temptation begins to take over. You slide you hand down your leg, trying to feel for the close piece of metal, but it wasn't there.

"Now, now. No need for violence." He says and you slowly look up towards him. One hand palming the sides of his face while the other spinning a knife in his fingers....    

                        Your knife......