•7•

"Who the hell are you!" The man holds his hands up in surrender, turning his head around.

Dabi taps the barrel of his gun on his lips, indicating him to be quiet.

"I don't need help." You scowl, retrieving the knife from the newly made hole in the couch. You stand up.

"Thank god." The man sighs.

"Move and I'll cut your dick off." You point your knife at him and he rapidly nods his head.

"I'm just doing my job sweetheart." Dabi muffles a deep laugh as you storm up to him.

"This wasn't part of the job."

"Neither was that little show." He playfully backs up as you continue to take fast strides towards him.

"I think we're pretty even considering you did the same." You cross your arms, backing him up into a small wall. He smiles down at you in amusement.

You furrow your eyebrows. "Do you think this is funny?"

"Very." He replies almost instantly. Asshole.

The tension between you two only intensifies as you continue to stare at each other.

You come up close to him, feeling your hand down his body while he watches you. He snakes his hand down your thigh, lifting it up to the side of his waist as he dips his head to the crook of your neck.

If it wasn't for the extra body in the room, clothes wouldn't be existing.

You point your knife against his abdomen. "And just like that, you're dead." You look up into his dark blue eyes, with a smug look. He smirks.

"Guess we're both dead." He whispers and only then do you realize the feeling of his gun pressed against your back. Pointing towards your head.

You grit your teeth, moving off him while he gently drops your leg.

The sound of a creaky door grabs your attention, you throw your knife at it while Dabi aims his gun at the man trying to escape.

"Sit the fuck down." You both say in unison.