•5•

He's been oddly distant for the remainder of the night, including the drive to the location.

"Ready." He finally speaks looking over at you with a sincere look. You nod, tugging a smile. You pull up at the back of the building and go your separate ways.

You easily coax your way into the club and as if on cue, all eyes were on you. You smile while walking into the club with confidence.

"Where is he?" You speak through the ear piece, scanning the surroundings from the bar.

"By the looks of it, he's keeping himself occupied." Your bf muffles a deep laugh. You look over to where your bf was sitting and he points his head towards a booth full of rowdy chics.

You sigh "For fuck sake!" You turn towards the bar chugging down your drink.

"I'll take care of it."

"No. I can do it." You look over at your bf before getting up from your stool. He scrunches his eyebrows.

"Don't do anything stupid." He warns.

"It's my mission."

"No it's my mission that YOU joined." He corrects and you roll your eyes.

"Same thing."

" I'm serious y/n."

"Well mi Amado~, if it bothers you so much.." You smirk at him, while stepping on the platform "Then don't watch.." You wink before throwing your ear piece to the side.