Spamton x Male!Reader Birthday Surprise

As Y/N was walking down the hallway to enter his apartment he shared with his boyfriend after a busy day at work,he heard a noise from inside. When Y/N opened the door to his apartment he was surprised to see it so dark. " That's odd I left the lights on, didn't I?" Y/N mumbels to himself.

Y/N walked into the living room and turned on the lights, but no one was home. "Huh guess spam isn't home,bummer". Walking to his room he was startled by Spamton popping out with a birthday hat on.

"Y/N WELCOME [HOMES FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY] HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Spamton said jumping into your arms. Trying not to drop your stuff you place Spamton and your things on your bed. "What are you on about Spammy?".

Spamton looked shocked to say the least, "Y/N DID YOU FORGET YOUR OWN [DATE OF BIRTH 1997]?". Y/N slowly processed what Spamton was saying .

"OH! I'm sorry Spamton I guess I did forget. I've been so busy with work, we can celebrate now if you'd like?". Spamton seemed ecstatic at those words, with him trying to drag you to the kitchen which was a mess.

He sat you down at the counter while he rummaged through the fridge. Y/N started thinking about how lucky he was to be dating Spamton. Just as he thought that said trash man snapped him out of his thoughts. "[Angel] I GOT THIS FOR YOU" Spamton said as he used a step stool to put Y/F/C(your favorite cake) down in front of Y/N.

"Awww! Spamton,this is amazing thank you." Y/N said as he stood up and grabbed spamton and put him in his lap as they start eating the cake

Time skip to after eating the cake

"*Yawn* Alright big guy let's head to bed so we can go to work on time tomorrow."Y/N said as looked down to see Spamton asleep in his lap, Y/N chuckled to himself as he picked up Spamton and walked into their room. Y/N set Spamton down and went to go change, once he came back he put him and Spamton under the covers and went to bed.

"Good night my Big Shot."

(I hope that you enjoyed my first oneshot also thanks to A_MultiFandom_Fanboy for the request! Word count:403 words