You're My Healer Berdly x Hurt!NB!Reader

ok so i know i've been slacking but my brain goes "oh you're not worth of love and everyone hates you" so that's been fun anyway onto the story
ALSO TW:MENTIONED BLOOD AND BULLYING

Y/N POV:
I was just walking around the corner to the library and got stopped by some other monsters so I politely asked what's was wrong."What's wrong is that you're not on the ground and bloody" with that statement I tried to run but got caught by the wrist, the monster had a very tight grip and it was starting to hurt."Now let's get started shall we?"

[Time skip]

Berdly POV
Y/N should've been here awhile ago. They promised to help me beat Dragon Blazers 3 today since it came out yesterday but they were busy. I decided to leave the library and check their house, or go home. When I walked out the library and saw red splashed on little places of the side walk, I got worried because this town was generally friendly and not prone to violence that much.

I albeit stupidly followed the blood and what I found crushed me. I found Y/N just sitting in the alleyway with all the flowers while it smelled lovely the sight wasn't Y/N was sitting down leaning on a trash can with a busted lip and black eye, the rest of their body was stiff and blood looked to be seeping through the clothes they were whereing."WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" I shouted worried they tensed even more if that was possible, "Its nothing Berdly just go home I can take care of myself.

They tried to get up and fell down wincing with every movement I walked over to them and carefully hoisted them up so we could walk to the hospital where they could get patched up. As we were walking I asked what happened they explained that they didn't do anything but got beat up by some random group of monsters.

No ones POV:
"Thank...For helping me when I didn't want it.""Well with as much trouble as you get into I'm used to""After all I am your healer!" They both laughed while walking to the hospital.
"That's right you're my healer"

[I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR IT  THERE'S NOTHING I CAN THINK OF SO BY MY RADIO EXPLORERS PEACE] ps I didn't check it for mistakes