Roulxs Kaard X Male!Reader Pros and Cons

POV:NONE

It was stressful being the lover of an eccentric blue goop man but it was rewarding at times. Like when it was just the two of you, Roulxs would just crawl up to his boyfriend and just stay there without reason. After that there would be a movie, one of both your favorite, and just relax. Other times Roulxs would come home rambling nonsense with the amount of old English he used, like on time he just burst through the door screaming, "DOTH THOU EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE THINE SON!! THOUST CANNOT JUST SIT UPON THOU THRONE AND DITHER ABOUT THOU CHILD! HAST HE NO HEED FOR THE FUTURE OF HIS KINGDOM, HIS ARSENAL, HIS LEGACY, HIS CASTLE!?!" Those days end up with a burnt out Roulxs on the couch eating dark candy watching random movies he doesn't like so he can complain. "Y/Nnnn why art thou watching this filth?" "Roulxs you chose the movie. We can always change it-" "NO! Leave it be. It shal be judged by the Duke of puzzles himself!" At the end of the day he can be tiring and incoherent at times but he just wants what is best for his boyfriend. Because even if Roulxs has an odd way of showing affection, he loves you very much.
P.s. he would randomly give you worms

[Sorry I don't have the motivation to write a full oneshot so have some little prompts it guess?]