DRAFT Kris x Nonbinary!Reader

DRAFT I GOT BORED AND THIS IS A DIFFERENT AU

You were doing your normal walk after school and found yourself in the forest surrounded your little town. You kept walking to explore it a little more be for returning to your lonely little house. As you were walking you found the cemetery next to the church, you haven't been there in awhile.

You took a deep breath and hopped over the little fence surrounding the place, you sat down on the bench debating if you should pay your respects. You thought it couldn't hurt and went over to the gravestones kneeling down in front of all and closed your eyes praying that they are in a good place.

After you went over to a smaller stone and sat next to it,"Hey dude...Things have been good school is annoying...susie say she misses you...I wish you were still here laughing,smiling, pranking people..its not the same without you." You say as tears start to fall, you try wiping them but they won't stop, they cant stop."I know its selfish but I want you back. It's not fair. You meant everything to me and i couldn't tell before it was too late. Everyone misses you, Hell even birdly he's been a lot more quiet... Ya know I wanted the police to keep looking but....they pushed me aside and told me to go home." Just as you finish that sentence you feel cold and you feel like you being...hugged?

You hear a whisper in you ear,"Its okay Y/N, I'm here, your fine" the ghostly voice of you bestfriend rings in your ears.You struggle to form a proper sentence, all that comes out of you mouth is random noises and some chocked sobs.

They noticed and wiped your tears with their sleeves and held your head near their chest while rubbing circles on your back.