Queen X Fem!Reader Cyber dork

Queen was an interesting person to say the least, but someone who you would not expect to be the closest to Queen was Y/N.

Y/N L/N was Queen's royal advisor,though Queen barely did her job, much to Y/N's dismay, but it never bothered her. Queen was one of the only people to take Y/N seriously, but no one ever took Queen seriously unless Y/N was there.

Queen POV:
I always liked having Y/N around people took me more serious and she was always so fun to be around.

Y/N's POV:
Queen how to describe her....oh that's right annoying.

Queen POV:
"Y/NNNNNNN! SWEETIE,HONEY,GRAVY,SUGARPLUM.... I CANT THINK ON ANOTHER ADJECTIVE!!" I called out to my favorite advisor,"WHAT DO YOU NEED QUEEN."she yells as I hear her heels click on the tiles in the castle. Soon enough she's standing right infront of me ,"Y/N!!" I said as I wrapped my arms around her shoulders ,"*sigh* Yes Queen?""When is my next meeting or important thingy?" Y/N looks at the clipboard in her hand and scans over it till she looks up at me and says ,"in one hour Queen.""Thx bae ;)""just go get ready I'll come get you when needed."

Y/N POV:
After I sent her away I try to calm myself down. 'She just does that because she likes to tease you nothing more' I think to myself ,'but I wish it was more...'

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LETTER B

Third person POV:
After the meeting Queen finds Y/N sitting on the roof just looking up at the sky when Y/N turns around she was surprised that Queen was up there with her."Y/N what are you doing up here?""Oh...I'm just watching the cyber stars....they shine the brightest at this time.""*mumbels:just like you*""What?""NOTHING- JUST YOU LOOK PRETTY LOOKING UP- NOT THAT YOUR NOT ALWAYS PRETTY- NOT LIKE THAT BUT ALSO YES LIKE THAT-"
That's when Y/N pulled queen in and kissed her."Shut up you big dork" Y/N said with a small smile ,"ok."

"Love you, you cyber dork"

(FINALLY IM DONE THANK GOD IM SO SORRY IF ITS BAD GOOD BYE)