Prologue

Prologue

(Third person pov)

Cries.

Thats what was heard as Marco held his newborn baby as his wife slept peacefully in the bed.
"Shhh baby stop crying Papa's here" He whispered to her. She continued to sob as he tried to calm her down. He sighed and walked over to a chair and he
"tripped on the way almost falling. Daliah giggled loudly and Marco looked down at her and smiled. "You found that so funny huh princepessa?" He spoke.
She just stared at him and he sighed and shook his head.

Then the door creaked open and 8 heads popped in. "can we come in papa?" One of the boys said
"You can come in, but be quiet." Marco  whispered.

The boys entered and all of their hearts melted as they watched their mother fast asleep with their baby sister on her papa's ches looking at them with her head tilted out of curiosity.

They walked over to their papa while being carful not to wake their mother up.

Alessandro being the oldest went to hold her first and none of the other boys dared to object.
Alessandro picked her up out of her fathers arms and whispered to her. "hi little baby, you're so cute." He kissed her forhead and she cooed at him.

"Let us have a turn nowwww." The other boys whined.
Alessandro sent them a glare before holding the little baby close.
Dalia's eyes started to slowly close as Alessandro rocked her slowly.
"Ti amo Dalia." He whispered to her.

(3 hours later...)

Ava was now awake.

The boys and Marco insisted on getting everything for her, and helping her with everything because of how weak she was at the moment.

"Mama, are you sure you're feeling ok? You don't look well..." Vincent said as he looked at his mothers tired and weak state. 
"I'm fine, I promise." Ava whispered to her son
He walked over to her and kissed her forhead.

All the boys spread out across the floor, some around their mama, and others around their baby sister.

(Midnight...)

Cries..

Dalia was crying, she wanted to be held.
Everybody was asleep though, and she didn't understand that.

Matteo groaned and opened his eyes, he looked at the wailing Dalia.
He slowly got up and walked around his brothers to little Dalia.
He picked her up out of her crib, and her cries slowed a little as she cuddled into him.

"Hey baby." He cooed.

"You just want to be held huh. Yea I know baby, it's ok i'm here now." He cooed again.

He walked over to the couch with her still in his arms and pushed one of his brothers off of it and lied down placing her on his chest. "I'll stay with you baby you can do to sleep." He whsipered. Almost as if she could understand him, she closed her eyes as he rubbed her back. "Goodnight bambino piccolo." He whispered before both him and her fell asleep

(A few days later...)

They were now home, Their mother had gotten discharged from the hospital and now she was up and movoing again almost as if she never had a baby in the first place.

Now they were about to go to sleep. They had just put the baby in bed and were getting into their own beds.

(a few hours later...when everybody is asleep)

CRASH

Ava stirred in bed at the noise, "Marco, did you hear that." She whispered. "Go back to sleep amore it was probably just one of the boys." Marco whispred back. "No i'm going to check it out it sounds like it came from Dalia's room. What if something happened to her? You know you have lot of enemies and the Russians have been out to get us lately." Ava said as she got up.

Marco didn't want to risk anything happening to his wife so he got up also and trailed behind her was they walked down the hallway to their daughters room.

They opened the door and the room was pin drop silence. Ava started to panic because Dailia was usually playing with her teddy right now. They walked over to the crib and what they saw made them stand there with no words.

The crib was empty no teddy bear, and most importantly...no Dalia.

Ava's knees dave out as he fell onto the floor crying. Marco started cursing out loud as he picked up his wife, he pulled out his phone and dialed all his men to start a search for their little Dalia.

Marco carried his wife to their room as she continued to sob, he placed her on the bed and whisperd sweet nothing to her until she fell asleep.

He walked down the hall banging on the doors of all his sons. They all woke up and went to the living room, and after Marco told them their little baby was gone they all lost it.

Hunter stormed out of the room, went straight to the gym, and started punching a pucnhing bag. and when they all broke he went to the wall. Tears streaming down his face he kept punching and punching, until his papa pulled him back.

He fell into Marcos arms as Marco held  him close trying to stay stong for his kids.

After a while Hunter fell asleep and Marco moved him to the couch in the gym. Marco walked into his daughters room sat on the floor with her blanket and held his head in his hands. As he whispered to himself

"Once I find you bambina, i'll never let you go again."

"Ti amo."