Chapter 8

(Blake Pov)

I walked into the hospital room my sister was in, she was laughing with my twin Lucas.

all I saw was red

How could she run away?

I walked over to her and stood facing her until she noticed. She turned to me and smiled brightly before saying "Blakey!" I glared at her and clenched my fists.

"How could you leave us like that!" I shout.

Tears brim in her eyes

"I sowwy." She whispers

Papa comes into the room and look between my sister who has tears running down her cheeks, and me who is glaring at her with clenched fists. He comes over to my and drags me out of the room, telling Mama to deal with me before going back into the room.

Mama slaps me. "Never talk to your sister that way again," She hisses. "Did you even thinnk to ask her why she did it? Did you think about how you would make her feel by yelling at her? No you didn't!" She yells. "I'm disapointed in you son." She says

I look down in shame "mi dispiace mamma." I whisper.

"I'm not the one you need to apologize to." She says before walking into the oomm my sister in in

I sigh before turning around and leaving the hospital.

(Vincent pov)

After some time we finally manage to get my sister to stop crying for the most part. I kiss her cheek and a tear from her falls onto my nose. I lift her off the hospital bed and I whisper, "it's okay baby, you're okay."

I hate seeing my sister cry.

I look over at Lucas and see him with a frown and a small tear falls down his cheek.

"I made wuca cwy!" She says trying to get out of my grip to get to him, but I don't let her because of her sprained ankle. I carry her over to Lucas and set her on his lap.

She hugs him tightly and says "Wuca I not upset see I happyy all smiles." She says smiling brightly.
Luca smiles at her and kisses her nose before setting standing up, walking over to her bed, and setting her on it.

Suddenlt I hear heavy footsteps, I look up and see Grandpa enter the room. My sister gasps and screams, "Grandpa!" He walks over to her, lifting her up and pulling her into a tight hug.

"Dali I missed you so much, please don't leave us again."

Papa looks at my sister before saying "there will be punishments in place for leaving like that." My sister whimpers and says, "Pwease don't hurwt me, I sowwy I won't do it again.

"Daliah, we would never EVER hurt you, I mean punishments like taking your ipad and some of your toys, you not being able to go to the park or eat ice cream for a little while.

"Oh." She whispers.

"Pwease don't do that Papa I sowwy I won't do it again!" She says.
Papa just shakes his head before saying, "lets go we can discuss this at home."

We all gather our things and Daliah's before walking out of our private hospital. Grandpa hold Daliah close to his chest as she lays her head on it. We walk to our cars before getting in them and driving off to our home.

(At the house)

We get up and walk inside the house.

Papa lifts my siser out of her car seat and says, "you and I are going to have a long talk in my office." Before he walks down the halway disapearing around the corner.

(Marco pov)

I carry my daughter to my office and sit her down int eh chair across from my desk

I sit in silence for a few minutes.

I know she's only 4 but if I don't punish her now she will grow up and think it's okay to do anything she wants whenever she wants to do it.

"Okay I'm taking your ipad for a week and Mr. Snuggles for 2." I say. She frowns. "No Papa! Pwease don't I sowwy."  She says making puppy dog eyes in hope it will cause me to change my mind.

I thought about it but I quickly shook the thought off.
"My decision is final." I say looking at her blankly.

Tears brim in her eyes and she starts crying loudly before turning her chair around and crossing her arms.

I go to pick her up but she slaps my hands away. "Stop before I take Mr. Snuggles for 3 weeks." I say crossing my arms. She immedietly stops trying to fight my hands way and I pick her up, bring her to her room, and set her down.

I go downstairs and all of my sons look at me as I enter the living room."She's in her room until dinner, don't go to her." I say as I grap her crutches off of the wall and leave the room.

I walk upstairs and into her room, she sits on her bead pouting wit her arms crossed. "Pouting will only get you into more trouble." I say to her and she frowns uncrossing her arms.

I place her cruthces next to her and say, "I'll come get you at dinner, don't come out until then."  before I close the door and walk out

I sigh

"Did I make the right decision on punishing her." I think to myself

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in so long I've had a lot going on but I'm back now and I will try to update more often.

THANK YOU FOR ALMST 13K VIEWS!

I LOVE YOU ALL

BYE

God loves you all <3