Chapter 9

(Kinsley  pov)

It's been a few days since my sister has been returned home after she ran away. After Papa took Mr. Snuggles away she barely talks or smiles, and she keeps her head down and her eyes are always puffy from crying.

Every time Papa sees her like this he holds a frown on his face and I can tell he is cursing himself for making her so upset.

I'm currently sitting in the living room when I hear little feet walking down the hallway.

I see my sister appear from around the corner and she walks over to me and crawls into my lap and rests her head on my chest.

"Hi, little baby!" I say smiling down at her.

She lifts her head so her chin is resting on my chest and her eyes are met with mine.

"Hi, Kinny." She says, looking at me with sad eyes. I kiss her forehead and hug her close to me. "I miss Mr. Snuggles." She says in a voice that's almost like a whisper. "I have trouble sweeping without him and I have bad dweams." She whispers.

"Tell Papa to give him back." She says her voice breaking at the end

"I'll talk to him, baby you stay here," I say to her before I get up off the couch and place her back town, turning on Mickey Mouse before I walk out of the room, heading to my dads office.

I knock on the door and once I hear a "come in," I walk into the office.

(Marco pov)

My son walks into my office, closing the door behind him.

"What is it son?" I ask folding my hands and placing them on the desk, and staring him straight in the eye.

"You need to give Daliah her bear back, she told me that she's had trouble sleeping without it, and she's been having bad dreams. I know you took it as a punishment but you can't take that, that bear was all she had after she was taken away from us, you taking that bear is like you taking a piece of her family away from her. I'm not asking you to give the bear back, I'm telling you." He says staring me straight in the eye with a cold look on his face.

"I knew it was hurting her, I didn't know it was hurting her that much, thank you for telling me. I didn't mean to cause her that much harm. I replied to him.

He nodded before standing up and leaving the room without another word.

I grab the bear from the drawer in my desk and walk out of the room, making my way toward the living room.

Once I get there I see my daughter curled up on the couch watching the show, not even noticing my presence.

"Daliah." I say.

She turns her head around and looks at me, she frowns once she's sees me and she has a look of pain in her eyes, this absolutely breaks my heart.

I sit down next to her on the couch and I pull the bear from behind my back.

"Bambi I'm so sorry, I didn't realize that I hurt you so much by taking your bear away. I should of better paid attention to how you reacted when I took your bear...Forgive me?" I say to her while staring straight into her eyes.

She looks down at her lap for a few seconds and hugs the bear close before looking back up at me.

"I forgive you Papa." She says before she crawls into my lap and hugs me tightly. "I love you Papa." She mumbles into my chest.

"I love you so much Bambi." I whisper into her ear.

(Later in the day...Lucas pov)

Giggles

That's what was heard as my sister bolted down the field laughing as I chase her around the backyard.

"You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbwead man! She shouts, laughing harder as she runs. After A while her little feet give out  and she collapses on the ground.

"I tiwed." She pants as she lays down on the grass trying to catch her breath.

I walk over to her and scoop her up into my arms causing her to laugh more. I spin her around before holding her close to my chest and kissing her cheek.

"Do you want me to get Mama to make you some grilled cheese?" i ask her.

She nods.

I carry her inside and conveniently Mama is already in the kitchen. She's sitting at the table eating a fruit salad at the table while looking out the window.

"Ciao mamma, puoi fare del formaggio grigliato a Daliah, per favore?"  I ask her  (Hi Mama, can you make Daliah some grilled cheese, please?)

"Ovviamente! Qualsiasi cosa per la mia bambina." She replies. (Of course! Anything for my baby.)

She makes the grilled cheese and my sister sits at the table eating it.

"Your Papa gave her the bear back?" Mama questions with a raised eyebrow. I nod. "Her not having it was causing her trouble sleeping and nightmares." I reply.

My Mom's eyes widened. "Oh, my poor baby." She says walking over to my sister and wrapping her arms around her and kissing her forehead before letting go.

She giggles at Mama before finishing up her grilled cheese and handing Mama the plate. "Fank you Mama." She says but it comes out a bit muffled because of the food in her mouth.

Mama takes her plate and throws it away before walking back over to my sister.

She lifts her up off her chair and holds her to her chest. She wipes my sister's mouth with a napkin and kisses her cheeks and tuckes her stomach.

Dahlia laughs loudley causing a smile to spready across Mama's face.

Mama Spins around and Daliah laughs even louder before Mama stops.

Mama smiles at her daughters face red from giggling. And sits on a chair, placing dahlia in her lap to her legs are handing by Mama's waist and they are facing each other.

(Ava Pov)

I kiss my daughters nose.

"I love you so much mi amore" I whisper. (My love)

"I wove you too Mama" She responds before resting her  head on my chest and falling asleep.

.
.
.
Hi loves! Sorry I was gone for so long, I didn't have any motivation to write. But tonight I was siting in my bed and I felt the urge to write so I did. This chapter is over 1000 words.

I hope to be updating more often, I will try my best.

I have a whole bunch of missing assignment for school I can't bring myself to do so that is a priority right now.

Thank you guys for almost 50k reads! I love you guys, thank you so much for reading my story, I never thought I would make it this far!

Until next time :)

<3