Chapter 6

(Marco Pov)

My parents walk into the room and it goes silent.

I look at my wife and she has a worried look in her eyes. Would they be mad we didn't tell them we got Daliah back? What will their reactions be? I guess we're about to find out.

My dad stood there for a few seconds with my mom standing behind him.

Then we are all shocked when Daliah gets up off Kaydens lap and walks over to my dad and stands infront of him.
He hasn't noticed her yet but he will.

(Daliahs pov)

I stand infront of the very tall man who is looking around the room. "Why are you so tall?" I question. His eyes snap down to me and they widen, he stares at me for a few seconds before talking.

"Daliah?" He questions

"Yes?" I question back.

His eyes light up and he lifts me up and spins me around. "Bambina I missed you so much." He says as he pulls me to his chest and hugs me tight. I giggle and hug him back I like hugs.

"You're hugs are nice." I say. He pulls me back slightly and says, "thank you bambina."

"Who are you?" I ask "I'm your Grandpa little one." He says. "Reawlly?" I question. He nods and I smile. I put my head back on his chest and whisper "I sweepy"

(Antonio pov)

I hold my Granddaughter close to my chest. "Go to sleep baby." I whisper in her ear.

She closes her eyes and falls asleep. 

(A few hours later...)

Daliah was now awake and she was playing with Kayden on the floor. Suddenly she got up and ran while giggling and Kayden chased her until he caught her and scooped her up as they walked into another room.

(Kayden pov)

I tickle her as she laughs loudly before I carry her back into the living room and sit on the couch with her in my lap.

Suddenly there is a loud bang.

Daliah moves closer into my chest. "Shhh baby it's ok." I whisper to her as tears well up in her eyes. All the men in the room tense up puting their hands on their guns ready to pull them out.

Grandpa and Uncle Marco stand up.

I watch as our most powerful enemies walk into the room with an angry look on their faces. Oliver and Clayton. My baby cousin looks up and when she sees them her eyes widen and she jumps off my lap.

Uncle and Grandpa try to hold her back but she was to quick. 

"Clay, Olli!" She squeals as she jumps onto Clayton. "Clay you left me..I missed you! She whispers.

(Clayton Pov) 

We came here because we got a tip that Daliah was with the DeLucas. We found her on the streets a couple years ago and she was beaten up and bruised so we took her back to our house.

(Flashback...)

My brother Oliver and I were walking down the street when we heard quiet cries

We followed the cries and saw small girl curled up in the ally with bruises all over her face and a gash on her cheek and blood running down it. When she saw us she whimpered and said "pwease don't hurt me."

I slowly walked towards her and bent down next to her. "Hi little baby, my name is Clayton that's Oliver. What's yours?

She scooted back as Oliver came and sat next to her as well.