Chapter 3

(Ava's Pov)

"The doctors here." My husband told Hunter.

I was nervous. Could the little girl in my husbands arms really be my daughter?

The doctor walks in the room. "I just need to draw some blood and then i'll be able to find out if she's your daughter or not. He says. I look over at Daliah, at the mention of needles she jumps out of Marcos arms and bolts out of the room.

We all chase after her as she sprints down the hallway.

(Matteo's Pov)

I walk into my house and I start to walk twords the stairs when suddenly a little body crashes into me. I look down and see a very small girl with tears in her eyes. "I wasn't bad I pwomise!" She says

I look down at her confused. I hear loud footsteps running twords me and she bolts twords the door. Papa, Mama, and the family doctor come runing just as she is about to open the door. Papa runs twords her a lifts her up

She cries harder as papa tries to shush her

"No needles!" She yells kicking hard in papas arms. "Daliah calm down." Papa says in a stern voice and she immedietly stops moving but tears are still streaming down her cheeks.

Daliah

That was my sisters name

"WHAT THE F* IS GOING ON!" I yell angrily

The little girl wiggles out of papas arms and runs over to me. She wraps her arms around my legs. "don't be sad..that makes me sad too!" She says looking at me.

I lift her up.

Then papa says. "We have to doctor here to DNA test her because she might be your sister. But she doesn't like needles so she won't let us." I nod understanding. Then I say to her, "what if i hold your hand. hm? And you can put your head in my chest so you won't see."

She hesitates before nodding.

I carry her to the living room and sit on the couch with her on my lap, I twist her so she's facing me and she showves her head in my chest. I grip one of her hands an d the doctor gently grabs to other one.

He slowly puts the neddle in her arm and she goes to move it but I whisper in her ear "It's ok it's almost in." She lets go of my hand and grip my shirt. I rub her back slowly and she whimpers. I whisper sweet nothing in her ear until the doctor is finished/

"Ok let me just put this in my machine and you will know the results in about 10 minutes, I just have to get something from my car."

"Okay." Both Papa and Mama say at the same time

The doctor comes back after a few minutes and he says "I have the results."

He checks the machine and smiles brightly. "The princepessa is back!" He says in a happy tone.

My sister looks up at me and she says "whats a pwincepiecea?"

I chuckle and say "Baby its princepessa, and it means princess in italian." She nods. Then she puts her head back on my chest and closes her eyes. I'm guessing she tired from her little fit earlier.

Then she mumbles. "So i'm a princess?"

"Yes baby you are."

She smiles and says, "Wow!"

"Ok princepessa we need to tell you something." Papa says. She tilts her head to the side as she waits for papas words. "Baby you are our daughter, I'm your papa, this is your mama, and he is your brother. You have a lot of brothers bubs"