Departure

Hinata: the pic is Tomoyo
(Sora POV)
"My favour is that.....", I trailed off.
"That?"
"I may sound selfish but.... Can STARs go to London? Because I need to figure out what type of person my fiancé is... And I need STARs' help."
"Sure! Let me inform Rin, and Tomoyo."
"I'll contact Tomoyo. And thank you Ai-chan."
"No problem. You helped me a lot last year. I'm just paying back the favour."
"Thank You"
"Ok bye. Remember to contact Tomo-chan."
"Have a nice day"

Then I ended the call. I wonder if Rin will agree.... Next I called Tomo-chan. I asked her if we STARs can go to my hometown London, to see if my fiancé is really a bad person. Well I should tell Ai-chan now.
(With Aira. Aira POV)
When I heard that Sora-chan is going to have a fiancé, I was like 'is he a good person? Then she told me that from her brothers' he is a bad person. I was furious when I heard that. I don't want Sora-chan marry a 'person' like that. She is too good for him. Anyways when I called Rin.....
"Hello? Rin this is me Aira."
"What's the matter Ai-chan?"
"Well Sora-chan has a fiancé." And before I could finish the sentence she yelled.
"WHAT?!?! IS HE A GOOD PERSON?!?!?!"
"Calm down Rin! I'm going to explain it TO you."
"Oh... Ok."
"From what Tomo-chans brothers' explanation he sounds like a bad person."
"WHAT!?!? That person is too good for Sora-chan!"
"So that's why Sora wants STARs to go to London and help her figure out her Fiancé's true colour."
"Ohhh sure I'll help"
"Ok good bye."
And I hung up. A few minutes later Sora called me. She said that Tomo-chan agreed, and we will leave tomorrow night. Wow she already bought the tickets...
(Tomoyo POV)
I can't let that type of person marry Sora-chan. I mean she is so elegant, kind, and caring. If she marries that person, then I will make sure he regrets marrying Sora-chan! Argh!!! Yuki-san is the best match for Sora! I just know it! If Sora's stupid fiancé makes her sad, five words. I.....will.....make....him...suffer. Anyways I have to pack. Let's see.
Clothes ✔️
Socks✔️
Prism Stone✔️
Pants✔️
Coats✔️
Skirts✔️
Towels✔️
Bathroom stuff✔️
A agenda to record how I tease Rin✔️
Ok I'm pretty much done. Now for my purse thing.
Snacks✔️
Phone✔️
Camera✔️
Passport✔️✔️✔️
Ok done!
I already stuffed things into my purple suitcase. Now I just need to wait until tomorrow night. Oh and I already informed my parents. Now beauty sleep ✔️
(Timeskip: Tomorrow Night. Still Tomoyo POV)
All of STARs have gathered here, in the airport of course. We need to be in disguises so that no fans will crowd around us.
"Japan Airlines ready for departure. Section A2. I repeat Japan Airlines ready for departure. Section A2"
We looked at our ticket and that's our plane. So we fast walked to the plane. We gave the flight attendant the tickets to look and we were in the upstairs section.
'See you later Japan.'
Then we took off. To London here we go!
Hinata: sorry for the late update. I am currently writing a new story. So please check it out!