Back to Japan

(Aira POV)

Just how did Yukino-san know my mother?

After Sora's fiancè showed his true colours, we stayed at London for 1 week. Sora-chan showed us the famous sights, delicious food/tea, and the souvenir shop. When Sora-chan showed us the sweets shop, Rin-chan got a sugar rush. She was literally dancing in the shop. When Rin awakens from her sugar rush, (which Tomo-chan calls Drunk On Sweets) Rin is going to face Tomo-chan. Tomo-chan video taped her whole dance thing. And believe me, she was not very happy. Tomoyo-chan bought a bunch a notebooks, claiming that it was for taking notes for school. But Sora-chan doesn't think so. She thinks that all those notebooks are for recording Rin's epic embarrassing failures and secrets.

Today is the second last day of staying in London before we go back to Japan. My friends and I were doing some last minute shopping. But we encountered A very weird problem. You remember when we encountered Tomo-chan's childhood friend, Shinji? (and his band) Well we encountered him today. Again. And Tomo-chan was happy today. I could feel her diasppointement in seeing him. I could see that Tomo-chan and Shinjia-San are having a glare-off. I could even see sparks!

"What are you doing here? Shinji.", said Tomoyo.

"I should ask the same thing to you.", replied Shinji.

"Hey Shin who are these people?", said a shorter male.

"Is that your chance od hood friend?", asked a blonde.

"Yeah, and let's go.", Shinji replied.

"Hmph. Ai-chan, RiRi-chan, Sora-chan lets go."

I agreed and followed Tomo-chan. Rin-chan was half scared and half excited on what's going on. Sora-chan remained calm and seems like she was observing. Just then I got a e-mail. It was from president Asechi.

To: Aira

From: Kyoko Asechi

Topic: Go back to Japan NOW

Aira inform the rest of the STARs to go back to Japan. The new MARS member is here. I want to make a new project. Be at Pretty Top by tomorrow at 4:00 P.M sharp. Don't be late.

Just as President Asechi said I informed my friends. That night we took an airplane back to Japan. After we landed we went home. I gave Uru and Eru their presents. I also gave mom, dad, and Itsuki their presents. I believe the rest of my friends did the same thing expect for Sora-chan.

At 3:46 I made my way to Pretty Top. Pondering about what the new member of MARS, Suzuki Sonia's personality might be. As I entered President Asechi's office I see MARS and the rest of STARs here. As well as an unknown girl. I automatically thought it was this Suzuki Sonia. She had short reddish orangish hair. Headphones around her neck. A shirt that says GIVE IT YOUR ALL. With a unzipped black sweatre. She wore blue jeans. Sonia is more of a tomboy than I thought!

"Yo, my name is Suzuki Sonia. Call me Sonia.",said the new girl. "I've met all of MARS, but not STARs. I hope I can get along with you!"

"Nice to meet ya! Names Rin!"

"I have a feeling that I can get along with you!", Sonia winked.

"Hello! My name is Tomoyo."

"Hi!", Sonia said.

"It is a pleasure to meet you. Sonia-San. My name is Sora. I hope we can get along."

"Pleasure is all mine! And no need to be that formal!"

"It is nice to have you here Sonia-chan. My name is Aira."

"Yep I've heard of you! The Prism Queen."

"Alright now the introduction is over let me introduc the new project. I call it PROJECT STAR DIVA!", shouted president Asechi.