Rêver Part 1

Rêver (Ri-vi) French for Dream.

(Akari Pov)

After President Asechi's announcement we (as in Akari and Aira) went to our room to think about our name and song. Aira and I went into the room and sat down. There was an awkard silence.

"So..", Aira spoke up. "What's your dream other than being the Prism Queen?"

"My dream... Hmm I never really thought about it. Not until you asked me.", I answered.

"Is that so? I really like dreaming.."

"Me too! Oh and I really liked it when you jumped Aurora Rising Dream!"

"You were watching?", Aira questioned.

"Yep! And of course I jumped the Aurora Rising because of you! After that I wanted to aim to your level."

"Well Akari-chan that's dreaming."

"Oh yeah... Wait... REALLY!?!?!", I said while sounding like I was asking a question.

"Yep. We have some things in common. Both our families own a bakery shop. Both of our names start with an A. We both like dreaming and we both think positive.. Well most of the time."

Just then Mion and Sora's group came in.

"Sounds like you two are getting along very well", Mion-chan said.

"Yes, I would agree so myself.", said Sora. I'm always amazed on how Sora-San can always keep up with her proper speech..

"We were eavesdropping on you. Rin, Sonia you can come in now.", Mion crossed her arms and said it while giving and eye closed smile.

"Aww and I thought we were ninjas.", Sonia said while patting the back of her head.

"No use.", said Rin.

"Well we came up with a conclusion on your group name.", said Mion.

"Rêver. French for Dream"

Opps while I was writing this I was going to save but I accidentally pressed the publish button.. Hehehe. So this chapter is short. Gomen!

~Hinata-chan