London

Hinata: the pic up there is obviously Aira and today I finally figured out how to use bold, and italics.

(Rin POV)

Ugh... The ride on a plane is as painful as always... But the good news is that I survived that ride. Ugh! I remember i staggered out the airplane. Thank goodness it wasn't that long of a ride. Our ride to London was..well.......bad, to be blunt. Well for me anyways. But we went to the I think what you called VIP (Very important person(s) section. I'm do glad it didn't rain! We still have to be in our disguises, since we STARs are world-wide known. We have a lot of fans in London too. Anyways back to present time. Right now we are in Sora's family car. Which was a looooong black car. I have a feeling that I have to speak in a formal way, which I'm not used to. Sigh. It wasn't very long until we reached a huge mansion. Wow. Flowers of all kind. Daisies, roses, sunflowers, blue bells, orchids, tulips, anemone, cabbage roses, lilies, camellias, and I can go on forever! Sora-chan's house is sure...big...

(Tomoyo POV)

Teehee. Now I know Rin is very uncomfortable riding a plane. But I wonder how can I put this idea to make Satoshi and Rin together. O.O now I feel like the matchmaker Mirajane from Fairy Tail.... Well all things are good ideas I must say. It's funny when Rin slept through the whole plane ride, and when she woke up it was 5 more minutes until we land. And she shouted,"HUH? Is lunch ready yet?" Teehee. When Rin was sleeping, I found out that she likes to lean on someone while she sleeps. Anyways, I really hate being in a disguise. It's tiring and you have to act like another's random person that is not myself. When we got to Sora-tan's (Hinata: 'since when she calls Sora by tan?) house I was surprised that it was THIS big. I mean it was humungous! I know that Sora-pyon (Hinata: and she changed it again) came from a rich house.., but this is ridiculously humungous! I get dizzy just from looking at it. (Sarcasm) When I looked at Rin she was looking at the flower patches. Oh I think she likes flowers. I will write it down.

Dear Rin's 'like' item Diary,

These past few days I figured out the Rin like
1.) Sleeping
2.) Flower patches (I think)
3.) Sleeping in a persons shoulder

Rin my adorable friend, I will make you and Satoshi be together. Hehehehehehe.
(Hinata: let's just leave that, Tomoyo is going... Well let's just say crazy)

(Sora POV)

When we got into my house I told the maid to prepare 3 spare rooms. I told my friends to wait in my room. My maid took them there. I asked a butler, where father was. The butler said he was in his office. So I went to his office. Knock Knock.

"Who's there?", a male voice responded to the knock. (In English)
"Clair. I have returned from Japan. Father"
"Come in."
"Yes, father"

So I opened the door. I saw 2 male(s). My father was sitting in his chair, and the other blonde male... I haven't met him before. So I did a quick guess thinking that her is my fiancé.

"I'm sorry if I interrupted a conversation.", I said.

"Olala, my what a beauty. Is she Clair? I'm so glad to have a beautiful fiancée.", the blonde male said.

"Yes, she is Clair", my father replied in a monotonous voice.

"May I ask, is this my fiancé?"

"Yes, he is. And his name is Edward, Joshua, Silver."

"It is my pleasure to meet you Mr. Silver", I thought as I said this. I don't like him.

"My, my no need to be so formal. After all you are going to be my future wife"

"I apologies if I'm being rude but, I prefer not to get in any relationships with you until we officially get married. Even if

your going to be my so called 'future husband.' I can always call off the wedding when I can. But father has chosen you to

be my future husband so I shall respect his decision and see what you are truly like.", I said as I walked out of the office.

I don't like him...

Hinata: and thats all for this chapter. I'm sorry if Sora spoked in a informal way. See you next chapter (reader)-san/chan/senpai/pyon/tan