Reunion

Hinata: Sorry for not updating for awhile. I'm have I a writers block. Anyways Enjoy~ ♪(v^_^)v

If you didn't read the last chapter then you won't understand this chapter.

(Tomoyo POV)

"Shinji-kun?"

"Tomoyo-chan?"

"Shinji what are you doing here?"

"Tomoyo I should ask the same thing to you!"

"Anyways, where is your band?"

"They are sightseeing."

"Well Shinji-kun I'm still mad at you."

"Is it still about that thing? If it is then that years ago!"

"Still...."

"Um sorry to interrupt your little reunion, but Tomo-chan let go see the great white sharks!!", Rin interrupted.

"Sorry, Shinji but my friend is impatient so I'm gonna go. Let's go Ai-chan Ririn-chan."

"How many times do I have to say?!?! Don't call me by that name!"

"Calm down Rin-chan.", Aira said with a worried eyes closed smile.

"Hey Tomo-chan just who is that person?", Rin asked.

"Well he is my childhood friend. A few years ago he broke a promise. And I'm

still mad about that"

"Well why don't you just forgive him?", Aira said.

"Yeah it's been that much years, it's just a promise.", Rin said in a bored tune.

"There are times when you should be forgiven for something, but a promise that the other person kept while the other person breaks the promise, you won't know how hard the other person tried to keep the promise. In the end what the other person did is all in vain. Sometimes you just can't forgive someone until

they do the right thing...", I explained.

"Ai-chan please translate what Tomo-chan just said.", Rin said with a blank face.

"Well basically Tomo-chan is trying to say is, when you do something wrong a to your friend, they will usually forgive you. But in a promise, if it's like being the top designer with your friend and your friend suddenly leaves you and quits, then won't all the hard work you've done with your friend end up in vain? And apparently if you want to forgive then sometimes you have to wait for them. Wait for them to relies what they have done and do the right thing.", Aira said to Rin.

"Ok..."

"Nee Tomo-chan what was the promise that was so important to you that he broke?", Aira gave a puzzled look.

"Even if I explained to you, you won't get it. Especially Rin~", I smirked.

"Yeah I won't ge- WAIT!?!? WHAT? TOMOYO WHAT DID YA MEAN I AIN'T GONNA GET IT? EXPLAIN YOURSELF!!", Rin said with fire in her eyes.

"N o t h i n g~", I grinned.

(Aira POV)

As Rin and Tomo-chan was arguing, and it seems like Tomoyo-chan is winning, I got a text. I looks at the screen and it says.

To: Harune Aira

From: Sora

Subject: It's Time

Ai-chan can you bring Tomo-chan and Rin-chan back to my mansion?

It's time that we do that plan. If you please, come back as soon as possible.

I thank you. (^∇^)

~Sora

I then turned to the 2 arguing friends and and explained to them that we are going back to Sora-chan's mansion. To do the plan. And they stopped arguing. On our way back I can see Tomo-chan and Rin-chan exchanging glares to each other.

But I really wonder what the promise Tomo-chan made to that Shinji guy...

Hinata: sorry if that was a short chapter....