CHAPTER 9

CINDERELLA X
𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 | 𝟗

KALEIGN

I OPENED my eyes and be greeted by the white ceiling, again. For the nth time in my entire life hanggang kelan ba paulit-ulit na mangyayare sakin 'to? Like seriously? I'm so sick off passing out and waking up again. Why not just kill me totally?

I got up from the bed and I just found myself on a room, sitting beside me is a sophisticated lady wearing a fancy red outfit.

Sa magkabilang gilid nito ay nakatayo ang ilang mga babae na magkakapareho din ang suot na uniform na kulay asul.

Base on their outfit, mukha silang yung mga babaeng tagapaglingkod sa palasyo na nakikita ko sa mga pelikula.

"What chamber you belong to?"

"What?" Naguguluhan kong sabi.Anong chamber ang pinagsasabi niya?

"Show me your name plate then."

"Anong name plate ang pinagsasabi mo?"

Kumunot ang noo ng babae at sandaling napatitig sakin.

"Then that means you're an outsider. Paano ka nakapasok dito? And what supposed to be your business in here? Are you a spy?"

Damn. Like seriously? Ngayon spy naman. What's the deal with this woman?

"Are you insane? Hindi ko maintindihan ang mga pinagsasabi mo."

"Stop talking shits and just answer my question right away!" Sumigaw ito at mariin akong tinitigan.

"How. Did. You. Get. In. Here?!"

"I entered the gate!" Simpli kong sagot. Totoo naman. Saan pa ba ako dadaan kundi sa gate. Is she even thinking?

"Do you know what kind of place you're in?" Sabi niya ulit, nahihimigan ko ng paninindak ang tono ng pagkakasabi niya doon.

"Someone I know lives in this house, that's all I can say."

"You enter this place without even knowing what kind of place is this? To tell you honestly, this is a super private place for few only few people and that doesn't includes you. People living in here are not just the mere people you could meet anywhere. And that place you just barged into earlier is the room of not just anyone but the room of a Prince. And do you know what are the consequences of your actions?"

"Wait a minute..." Hindi ko mapigilang matawa sa sinabi niya. Prince? Seriously this is getting more funny.

"So you're saying na ang lalaking yun ay isang prinsepe? Oh Come on, where are your brains? This is 21st century already! Where not living in some kind of monarchy in the middle age era anymore. What's wrong with you people?" I said in disbelief.

"First, you committed trespassing of entering the palace, second you committed trison for entering the prince's room and third is for not admitting your crime and last is for degrading the reputation of the royal family. You served to be beheaded as a punishment."

Beheaded? Pupugutan ako ng ulo?
Nailing nalang ako at natatawa sa mga naririnig ko. Ano na ba 'tong mga kalokohang nangyayare sa buhay ko? Bakit pa ba kasi ako nagising in the first place?

"That room was lended to me, someone gave me permission to use it so it's not called barging in. Isa pa hindi ako nagtrespass sa lugar na to, Miss Victoria let me in, siya ang nagsama sakin dito!"

"She's right Lady Connors."

Sasabay kaming napalingon sa pinto at mula doon ay pumasok si Miss Victoria. Tumayo siya sa tabi ng kamang kinalalagyan ko at humarap sa mga babaeng 'yon.