Chapter Eleven

YN giggled as her and Tony pushed into Tony's room, their lips attached and hands roaming.

"God, you feel so good." Tony moaned, running his hands up YN's sides making her whimper.

"Taste even better, baby." YN muttered against Tony's lips.

"That mouth." The brunette growled, slipping his tongue in to caress her own. "That dirty mouth." YN chuckled, falling back on his bed.

"You haven't seen the half of it yet, Mr. Stark." Tony looked at her, a burning stare trailing down YN's body. "What are you waiting for?" Tony grinned, crawling up the length of YN's body, settling between her thighs.

Tony gripped the bottom of YN's shirt, lifting it up over her head, collecting the glasses with it. YN stilled, closing her eyes immediately. "Hey, open those back up." Tony demanded, caressing the side of her face with his hand. YN opened her eyes, boring them into Tony's brown ones. "So beautiful."

"Stop it, you're gunna make me cry, I want to scream." Tony laughed, diving in to press a hot kiss against YN's lips. Tony unclipped her bra, tearing it from her chest and groaning as he pressed his own bare chest against it. YN unbuttoned her jeans, unzipping them and let Tony drag them down her long legs.

She gasped as Tony kissed his way back up them, wet lips making goosebumps rise where his tongue made contact. "Mmm, can't believe you're even real." Tony muttered, making YN giggle.

"I-" YN gasped again as pain radiated in her head, a scream tearing from her mouth as she arched her back.

"Shit, YN?!" Tony shouted, bounding to the wall to flick on the lights. When the light flooded into the room, Tony gasped, looking over to where YN had curled up in the sheets, blood red tears flowing down her cheeks. "J.A.R.V.I.S get Banner in here, ASAP!" Tony demanded, running to YN to cover her chest in his shirt quickly.

"Dr. Banner and Captain Rogers are on their way, Sir." Tony didn't have time to be pissed about their extra company as YN let out another wail of pain, her hands coming up to scratch at her eyes. Tony held them down, climbing on top of her for extra leeway.

"YN, can you hear me?" Tony asked, grunting as YN struggled beneath him.

"Get them out! They're burning!" YN screamed, trying to rip her hands away from Tony.

"Stark, what- what the hell are you doing? Get off of her!" Tony rolled his eyes, grabbing YN's hand again as he lost his grip and she reached for her eyes.

"They're burning!" She screamed again.

"Somethings happening to her! She started screaming and her eyes are bleeding." YN shook beneath Tony, her cheeks now stained red as well as Tony's white linen sheets below her.

Bruce raced to their side, grabbing his torch and lifting YN's eyelid, the three men swallowing as a completely black eye and a completely white one stared back at them. "She's going into shock, hold her down." Bruce instructed, lifting her legs and slipping a pillow underneath to elevate them.

YN started to calm down, her eyes blinking open and staring up at Tony. Tony gulped, staring back at the terrifying sight of YN's powerful eyes. "Burn." She whispered, before anyone could react.

Tony seized, his body stilling as he shouted out in agony, falling from the bed. "YN!" Steve yelled, bending down beside Tony who continued to writhe in pain. Soon, Tony breathed out, letting out a hoarse cough. Steve looked up, seeing YN passed out as Bruce removed a syringe from her arm.

"Stark, you okay?" Bruce asked, stepping back from the unconscious woman.

Tony coughed, accepting Steve's hand to stand to his feet. "Never better."