Epilogue

YN yawned, stretching out her back as she sat up. A smile lit up her face as she looked around her new bedroom.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, open up the blinds for me please?" Her grin widened as J.A.R.V.I.S complied, reading her the weather for the day. "Wow." She breathed, standing up and moving to stand in front of the wall made completely of glass.

Her eyes trailed over the horizon, where the sky met the water. She crossed her arms over her chest, unable to contain a happy giggle escaping her. Turning on her heel, she slipped a shirt of Tony's over her head, exiting the room and sliding into the kitchen.

"My big kitchen." She sung, picking up a spatula as she turned on the stove. "In my big house!" She exclaimed, shaking her lower half and sliding around on her socks.

"You woke up in a good mood." YN startled, dropping the spatula into her pancake mix. "Oops, sorry honey." YN turned to Tony, trying to frown but her grin won out.

"That bed could give orgasms, just saying." Tony laughed, plopping into an island bench stool.

"Don't go leaving me for a bed, that'll really give me a bad name." YN giggled, watching her pancakes cook. "Good sleep then?" YN nodded, turning back to Tony and popping a blueberry in her mouth.

"Wish you were there next to me." YN raised an eyebrow, her smile turning sad.

"I know, baby. I just have one more suit to fix up and I think I've got it." YN rolled her eyes, swaying her hips as she flipped the pancakes.

"What are you up to? Mark 16?" Tony grimaced, scratching the back of his head.

"Something like that." YN turned her glared on Tony then, seeing through his façade.

"What are you up to?" Tony looked away, a flush coating his cheeks. "Tony."

"Mark 35." YN's eyes widened, her spatula dropping to the ground. "Honey, honestly, I'm fine."

"J.A.R.V.I.S, when did Tony sleep last?" Tony cringed, standing from his stool.

"Mr. Stark has not slept in over 74 hours." YN's mouth dropped open, astonishment clear in her expression.

"Thanks, J.A.R.V.I.S." Tony muttered.

"Always a pleasure, sir." YN flicked the stove off, collecting a new spatula and flicking them onto a plate aggressively.

"YN-" YN turned around, slamming the plate of blueberry pancakes in front of Tony.

"Eat. Now. Then you're going to sleep." Tony sighed, looking down at the pancakes. As he did so, his stomach growled, forcing him to pick up the food and bite into it. Tony groaned, his eyes dropping closed. "Forget what food tasted like?" YN bit out, raising an eyebrow. Tony looked at her guiltily, shrugging her shoulders.

Tony continued to eat as YN brought up a news article on her tablet. She frowned, clicking past the usual gossip columns she read and clicking on a title that read: The Mandarin: What does he want?

YN clenched her teeth, reading the article thoroughly as she leant against the counter. "Hey, have you read-" YN looked up, noticing Tony's chin resting on his palm, eyes closed and soft snores leaving his mouth. "Alright, time for bed." She laughed, moving around the counter to help a grumbling Tony into the bedroom, closing the blinds and climbing beneath the covers with him, curling beside her love. "Sleep, baby. Worry about the world tomorrow." She whispered, shutting the world out by fluttering her eyes closed.

"... Some people call me a terrorist. I consider myself a teacher. America. Ready for another lesson? In 1864, in Sand Creek, Colorado, the US military waited the friendly Cheyenne braves had all gone hunting. Waited to attack and slaughter the families left behind and claim their land. 39 hours ago, the Ali AI Salem Air Base in Kuwait was attacked. I... I... I did that. A quaint military church filled with wives and children, of course. The soldiers were out on maneuvers. The braves were away. President Ellis. You continue to resist my attempts to educate you, sir. And now you've missed me again. You know who I am. You don't know where I am. And you'll never see me coming..."