Kabanata 26

Kabanata 26
Chances And Apologies

(Aidan's Perspective / SPG Alert!)

One mistake... and another, and I don't think it's forgivable this time.

Apparently, it is my mistake, again.

Hindi ako pinatulog ng malalakas na pagtibok ng aking puso. Every beat is so loud that I can't think of anything else.

I'm very, very guilty that I'm wrong. But sad thing, I can only admit it inside my mind.

I know, this is not the rightest time to create a wall between us. He also have his own emotional problem to face with, not just me. I became very selfish and I sounded so wrong, earlier.

There is no point of blaming him for my own problem, because he didn't created it in the first place, and he wasn't even there when it happened.

My anger overpowered and it overflowed in my veins. I can't control it, nor I wanted to.

Tungkol naman sa pagpapaliwanag niya kanina, don't get me wrong, dahil pinakinggan ko talaga ang lahat ng mga sinabi niya. It didn't take too much time for me to analyze it. I became totally enlightened with his explanations, yet I still can't help myself to be upset over something beyond his mere reason of absence.

There is a severe regret inside my heart. Of course, who wouldn't be?

I saw his willingness to support me admist his presence as an audience to the game, even though he's not even really entertained. He cheered and shouted for my name at the top of his lungs, even though he knew that his voice is just like only a whisper in the sea of screaming people.

I saw the him wearing my t-shirt that I gave him, and it looked very nice to him. With my surname embedded in the fabric, seems like he's my thing, and I am his owner.

That doesn't sound right, though. He owns me too!

I really wanted to tell him that I highly appreciate all of his efforts. But how can I tell him right now?

He's tired and emotionally drained because of me.

Naaawa ako... na naiinis... na nagagalit sa sarili... ah, ewan!

I want to surrender my pride just to make him feel better.

By the faint light of the moon from the window, I saw his silhouette facing the opposite direction. I can hear his soft snores and huffs. He's already sleeping.

I think its time to take my move.

My muscles were sore, but my arms still wanted to embrace him from behind. His addictive scent intoxicated my nose. Oh, I would love to smell him all day! His body is so soft and warm like a marshmallow.

He's so cute that he wiped out my anger already without doing anything. Even though I would not be able to see his face right in this time, I am contented that I could watch him from behind. I bet, no one can ever resist this person.

God I wish I could turn back the time and apologize for the conflict. I have been an asshole.

Sa tuwing naaalala ko ang nangyari kanina, para akong bulkan na hindi mapigilang pumutok sa tindi ng galit.

Suddenly, the scenario played like a horrible film inside my head.

Nagkaroon ng kaguluhan kanina sa gymnasium dahil sa hindi inaasahang pag-aaway namin ni Don. Nangyari 'yon sa gitna ng aming paglalaro.

Napansin ko kasi na ilang beses na niya akong binabangga. Halatang-halata pa na sinasadya niyang gawin ito, kasi kahit hindi ko pa hawak ang bola ay patuloy pa rin niya akong binabangga.