Sherlock and watson yeandere headcanons

SHERLOCK HOLMES YANDERE HEADCANONS:

- A lot of the times it seems like Sherlock is just acting socially inept, but when it comes to romance he truly is very inexperienced.

-At first he tries to impress you, which a lot of the time comes out as one upping you or proving you stupid.

-Needless to say, not the best way to kindle a romance between two people.He will probably quickly realize that this does the opposite of what he desires (you realizing that he is the perfect mate) and switch tactics.

-He will take note of hobbies, goals and just likes in general. He will actually bring these up in conversation. He will put an insane amount of research into these things to be able to hold an intelligent conversation about them. He will learn more about stuff you appreciate through stalking you. 

-This is where his more intense feelings start to develop. Sherlock is a competitive man and a covetous one. If you favour other people or if he notices you being friendly with other people more so than him, he will do anything in his power to out do them and even make them look bad in your eyes. He might even fake evidence of them doing something horrible just to completely get them out the game.

-If you still don't favour him after framing or out performing all your friends he will most likely kidnap you.At this point you might not even have known his advances were romantic in nature. If you voice this he will be upset- but understanding.

-Either way, he can't let you go now. He will definitely use some pavlovian tactics or some psychological manipulation he has learned through reading to make you show some sort of love for him while in his possession. 

-Very lenient though, but with a temper. Just don't do anything you know he doesn't like or he will throw a tantrum. 

JOHN WATSON YANDERE HEADCANONS:

-This guy is a very obvious flirter, very straightforward.He is the kind of person who will just straight up ask you out on a date.

-If you decline, fine. Completely fine. Hey, you can still be friends right?Will act as simply a very good friend for a while. 

-But sometimes he will still ask if you've changed your mind whenever something happens between you or you get closer.

-He's a gentleman like that.Otherwise there is really no clear sign of his obsession. Unless you look at his phone gallery just filled with pictures of you. 

-Pictures that are taken without your consent. Probably a thousand. Nothing major.He's also just a big romantic and will do literally anything to make you see him in a better light. The kind of dude who will almost always agree with you.

-He doesn't really have a point of no return or a moment where he snaps the same way Sherlock does. His obsession grows more gradually over a span of a long time. Boiling frog syndrome style. You won't even realize something is wrong before it's too late and you're too close. John will never kidnap you. It's more like, he will keep you if you try to leave. 

-By the point where you're close enough to want to detach yourself or break up, he's put in too much work to let you leave him. You're staying where you are, no matter what sort of relationship you and him have.

- From here it might escalate into him being more openly obsessed and he will be more forward in what he wants. But he will never disregard your consent in any way, besides keeping you close to him against your wishes.

-He has a good temper and is very lenient too, letting you do anything you want within reason.

-Slightly delusional though so if you try to make him see how insane the scenario is, prepare to feel unheard. He's going to argue with you about what you need and make excuses, avoiding the fact you're not even in a relationship.