Yandere! Reader x Hannibal lecter: Killed the cat

Curiosity had always been the driving force behind everything that Hannibal did. Self preservation and curiosity. How lucky for you that you sated both of those when you were around him. At first he had tried to keep your interactions cordial and professional, like he did with everyone. But you were a master at manipulation even more so than him, and soon he found himself inviting you over for dinner but it wouldn't be long after that he started to notice how well you actually knew him and how you used it against him. He started to like your attention, cause he didn't have to impress you.

It was then that you became really interesting. He would compare his obsession for Will Graham with yours, but from a normal standpoint he could objectively tell yours was much worse. After he knew of your manipulation, it became easier to avoid it and you became much less shameful in your pursuit of him. As interesting as it was, having someone constantly following him around became an inconvenience as much as it was interesting. He was scared you'd learn his secret and even if you were devoted, he knew humans to always be disgusted at his act. That wasn't to say he hadn't thought about showing you, and then eating you if you threatened anything.

But when you found out (he should have seen the inevitability) it was much more organic, so much so that he didn't even know you knew. He was being doubted again, by Jack. You were there, for whatever reason to him unknown when Jack asked for an Alibi of Hannibal. You were quick to assert yourself into the conversation and say you had dinner at his that night. When Jack left you had told Hannibal to be more careful with flaunting his eating habits. It was a clear indicator that you knew, and he had planned to get rid of you for self preservation sake. Yet you never told anyone anything. Then the lying became frequent, and you would cover for him constantly. You became more useful than annoying, and all he had to do for you in return was show you affection.

Not that he minded you anyways, psychopaths love attention.