Yandere! Izaya x Shy!Timid! Reader x Yandere! Shizou: Home arrangment

Sometimes you wondered if his sudden interest in you had only occurred because Shizou liked you. Of Course you were aware, despite what everyone else thought. How could you have not said anything, unless you didn't know? You had to be clueless. But even if you knew, what were you supposed to say, then? It was mean to let their rivalry intensify, but it's not like you could just tell them to stop. And on top of that, you were not really interested in either of them. Your shy nature kept you from admitting it, though. You were scared of both their reactions. Neither of them were well known for their tact when it came to each other, and not getting their way.

That's why it was such a bother that Izaya always seemed to know where you were at any given time. It was almost like he knew your work schedule better than you did, so when he appeared besides you one late evening walking home it didn't surprise you at all. To be fair, you felt a lot safer walking home with him, even if you didn't willingly choose to do so. Sometimes it did feel like you were using them, and leading them on. But it really wasn't your intentions. You were just too shy to say anything to them about your lack of interest.

You were ripped from your thoughts suddenly, when Izaya grabbed your arm and pointed excitingly towards his favourite sushi place. "Hey, we should stop for sushi. Aren't you tired after work?" He asked, his question very leading. You nodded, still a bit lost in thought. Really what you wanted was to go home and make instant noodles and then just collapse on your couch, but you didn't have the guts to fight Izaya on it. Besides, you'd eat anything right now. He seems pleased with your quick surrender. Grabbing your hand, he greets someone outside the establishment and then heads inside with you. You and him have been here before, and you understand his fondness. The food is really good.

You want to get out of the way, knowing that just sitting next to Izaya is a death sentence. Softly trying to squeeze your way to the other side of the table, you're quickly apprehended by Izaya who is trying to use you as a shield, hoping (or knowing) Shizou won't try to punch him through you. But Shizou just crosses his arms, looking sternly at Izaya before speaking. "It's not your week to have them." He simply states. You turn to look at Izaya behind you, confused as to what he means, but Izaya doesn't seem confused either. "So, I was just supposed to leave them alone while you work? What does it matter to you anyways if you're not able to be with them?" Izaya retorts.

You're sitting there happily eating, listening to him go on about a client he had that day when suddenly the comfy and quiet atmosphere is broken when you hear Shizuo's deep voice address someone somewhere in the restaurant. You can tell [he] notices it too, cause he gets that suspiciously pleased smile on his face. He notices your uncomfortable face, as you look at him pleadingly. He knows you're asking him not to cause a scene. But you know he can't help himself. He looks like he is thinking for a split second, but then his face turns back up into a smile as he leans over to whisper to you. "I'm sorry, but you know I have to prove to him who you belong to." You want to protest that you belong to neither of them, but before you can he is laughing loudly in a very fake way, trying to obviously attract attention.

"You're so cute!" He shouts towards you, putting an arm around you and leaning further into you. There is a short suspicious silence as he smiles mishiefiously up at you, knowing that he is about to cause a scene. The silence is nice, and you wish you could have it eternally, because when it ends you know what is going to happen. Then the silence finally breaks as you hear heavy and rushed footsteps making its way to where you are sitting. You see his feet standing there, right in front of you and Izayas table. There is a small shake in his body, and you can tell he is furious.

"W-what do you mean?" You manage to ask meekly, trying to decipher their conversation. Finally Shizuo seems to notice you, but instead of explaining what is going on he simply grabs your arm (harshly, but knowing his strength it's probably meant to be softly) and drags you to him, hugging you close to him. Izaya seems surprised, and a bit displeased despite him being the one to instigate the reaction. "Hey, hey! We were on a dinner date, you can't just take them."

Shizou takes your hand and drags you away, ignoring Izayas protest. You're dragged out of the restaurant, towards Shizous apartment. Too scared to say anything, and too confused, you simply follow him. You can hear him mumbling angrily to himself, before saying screw it and dragging you faster. "If he can break the rules, so can I."

You're slowly starting to piece together the gist of your situation. It all made sense. Certain weeks you would not see Shizou at all, and other weeks Izaya would try to make himself less visible. With their relationship you were kind of proud that they managed to even come to an agreement, you were just scared that it had to be at the expense of them thinking they owned you. Quietly, you slid your hand out of Shizous, making him stop to look at you. Maybe he didn't even realize that he had been speaking out loud.

"Shizou, I think I would like to go home." You try, testing the waters. He looks at you with such fondness, you're starting to get scared. "Yeah, sorry. I was lost in thought." He explains. You take a step back instinctively, but he grabs your hand again and starts walking with you in the same direction as before. You're getting farther from your home, but you can't get yourself to say anything. You can't even get yourself to stop when he drags you into an apartment, and he closes the door behind you.

"Welcome home."