Yandere! Will Graham x Reader x Yandere! Hannibal Lecter: Bloody hands.

It was never supposed to happen like this. You always knew that police work would be hard, bloody and sometimes traumatizing. But you also always knew it would be rewarding and you'd never been one to scare easy. You have seen plenty of people die. It never really bothered you much, as jaded as that made you sound. But this was just so much different, having this brutality and imposement on god happen right in front of you. So close that the blood hit your skin, making your skin and mind sizzle as it made contact. It tainted you. But Hannibal and WIll never thought you'd looked better.

Was this better than the alternative? Should they have let the man kill you and string you up like the rest of the women whose lives he had taken? You knew it was unfair, to be mad at them for protecting you, but this brutality was too far. The axe was buried deep in his skull, multiple chops being taken to his head far beyond that of his life being deceased. The axe in general was a gross overstepping of nature, the gunshot wounds to his arms and hands long having neutralized him. If anything, this uncleanliness made you doubt Wills accusation of Hannibal being the careful ripper that you had been hunting for long, yet his strength and the look in his eyes made it painfully clear to you what the truth is.

"I told you not to go after him," WIll scolds. It brings you back to reality, looking at your hands with wide eyes. Why is there so much blood on your hands? You're not the murderer. Hannibal advances on you, dragging you up by your overarms and onto your unsteady feet. There is a squishy and wet sound from you detaching yourself from the ground. You realize his pummeled bloody has leaked, and you were sitting in a puddle of his blood. It seems fitting, really. His blood is on your hands, even if you didn't kill him yourself. Will is right that you should have not gone after him. "I need to go home."

You say to Hannibal, looking up at him with pleading eyes. You don't know why you're trusting him not to hurt you, considering he just chopped up a guys brain right in front of you. His eyes are still dead, it's like he doesn't even acknowledge your state. "Home? You just witnessed us murder a man. It would be pretty stupid of us to let you go." Will says, moving closer to you too. You feel a sense of urgency to get away from them both, but you can't get yourself to move. Looking at Will makes you more comfortable, cause you can tell by his face he doesn't want to hurt you. His expression let's you read what he's thinking, and the small smirk indicates that he found the notion funny.

Despite it being the wrong emotion for the situation, it's nicer than none."Then what am I supposed to do?" You ask, looking at Hannibal for the answer. He smiles, and takes your head into his hands and you feel disgusted at the fact that you don't even flinch. "Do what we tell you and you will be just fine. You can rely on us, flower." You look into Hannibals eyes, searching for his motives but you don't see anything. You look over at Will and his face is twisted with a proud and loving smile, as he watches you and Hannibal interact. After thinking for a moment, you look back up at Hannibal.

"Why should I trust you?" You ask him, and he takes your hand and starts to lead you out of the abandoned barn. "Is killing someone for you not enough?" Hannibal asks, and you're about to object before Will takes your other hand, bringing it to his face to give your bloody knuckles a kiss.

"Say anything, we will do it. We love you so much, you have no idea to what limits I'd go to prove that to you." You simply frown, letting them take you away. God have mercy on your soul.