Yandere! Will Graham x Reader x Yandere! Hannibal Lecter: Paranoid

Hannibal and Will had different opinions on how to handle what will referred to as your 'stubbornness', although Hannibal knew of it to be paranoia. He knew he was slightly to blame, you had always been a person prone to being on alert constantly so it was no wonder you had reacted to his subtle stalking or Wills less subtle stalking in the way that you had, bottling yourself up at home and at work, refusing to let anyone in. Hannibal did admire your effort, but it only made him and Will more desperate for your attention. You were going to make it harder on yourself once they both snapped.

They watched you scan the room frantically, your eyes darting across everything despite your calm demeanor. No one else has noticed they way your paranoid tendencies have escalated over the past few months. It's almost sad how everyone shrugs off your alarming jump in behavior as if it's always been that way. Beverly keeps talking about the discoveries she made on the bodies, and you start wiping down your clothes as if there is anything on it, but there isn't. You're beyond clean. What were you hoping to find on yourself, Hannibal wonders. Were you scared someone planted anything on you?

Will was getting impatient. He just wanted to get the information as fast as possible so he could talk to you. He found it hard to concentrate with you in the room, which basically meant he wasn't gonna use the information he was being fed anyways. The night before Hannibal and Will had been discussing how to go about courting you, and it made him even more impatient than he normally was. It was clear that you were never going to accept an invite to either of their homes, and it wasn't like they could invite themselves to your place. You'd never told them where you lived, and you'd know something was off if they came uninvited to a location you had never disclosed with them.

That's why Will had to do it when he saw you through the stores glass facade one night, paying for a basket filled up with frozen meals and energy drinks. He was lucky to catch you outside like this, and although he had no idea what to do he wasn't going to let an opportunity like this slip past him. He doesn't know why, but he noted quickly that your diet was unhealthy, and that you'd go through a hard rehabilitation period with Hannibal. He slips behind what he knows to be your car in the empty parking lot and waits for you. You don't even know what's happening as you get knocked out mid loading your car.

You wake up to mild, whisper shouting from the other room. You have no idea where you are, but the sheets around you smells of both detergent but also someone else's smell. You can't quite place it but it's familiar. You almost feel validated and slightly gratified from knowing you were right to be careful and suspicious. Everything went quiet for a minute, and then the door to the room was opened, revealing Will and Hannibal standing there. You should have known this was Hannibal's bedroom, far too extravagant to be anyone else's.

"Let me explain," Will began. You were not about to listen to him, though. Springing into action, you threw the duvet at Hannibal and shoving past Will who was momentarily mortified and surprised at your actions. You were fully unaware of the layout of Hannibals house, having never visited. You just ran, taking whatever turns your brain pointed you to, not having time to make any decisions. Luck was on your side, as you suddenly stood in front of what looked like a front door. You threw yourself into it, fiddling with the handle frantically and pulling on the door. It was locked, you realized as someone pulled you away from it. He turned you around, making you come face to face with Will. "Let me explain!" He exclaimed, desperately. He was holding onto your shoulders and you were just standing there, your brain short circuiting. But it seemed that so was Will.

"Listen, I love you-" It was like he was pleading with you, but it just made you feel instantly sick. He is delusional. Fight or flight setting in again, you headbutt Will in the face and he lets go of you and you try to make it past him but already Hannibal is standing there with his arms crossed. "Hannibal, move!" You command him, but for some reason he just smiles. It's ominous, and it makes you falter in your resolve. You hear the sound of something dripping down onto wood behind you, and it calms you to know you probably made Will bleed as Hannibal looks behind you with a look of concern.

You take a step back, as Hannibal walks towards you but he grabs your arm in a tight hold.

"Let me help you feel more relaxed in your new home, refusing help is often a sign of tension." It's a threat- you can tell from the way he puts the pressure on all the wrong words.

Your heart races as Hannibal starts dragging you away to wherever you're going, scared of what is going to happen to you.