Yandere! Hannibal Lecter x reader: Late for breakfast

You huff out large breaths of air as you jog up to the door and knock desperately. The door opens, revealing Hannibal standing there smiling so gently and cheerfully as he greets you and lets you inside. Therapy with Dr. Lecter was always oddly cheerful, for what it was and why you were actually there. He always knew what to say and how to cheer you up. You never left his office any worse and rarely not smiling giddily, that's how good he was. He motions you to sit down in his chair, as he takes a seat across from you. The conversation consists of pleasantries, until your stomach rudely interrupts you with a growl.

"Are you hungry?" You smile, rubbing the back of your head as you blush in embarrassment. The scene in which you wake up late and barely brush your teeth for 1 minute before running out the door to reach the appointment in time. You delay it to Hannibal casually, "Yeah, I didn't have time for breakfast as I woke up a bit late. It's fine though, sorry for the annoyance-" You end the word early, looking at the sour look on his face. He shoots up quickly, grabbing your hand and leading you out the door from which you barely just came through. "Hannibal, what's wrong?" You ask, confused.

"You need to take better care of yourself, sweetheart. You cannot work on your mind if your body is suffering." He informed you, as he lead you into his car. "It's not that big a deal, Hannibal. I promise I won't make a habit of it." You lied, knowing it was not a completely uncommon practice for you. He smiled cheekily as he drove you to his home. "Not good enough. You're going to have to help me make the breakfast to make up for this." You fake sighed. "Oh I guess it can't be helped."

There was a small silence as you pondered the importance of breakfast, and the importance of yourself in relation to Hannibal. No one ever cared for your well being like this. Well, maybe that's why you were in therapy with Hannibal anyways. "Maybe you should be put under my care 24-7, seeing as you can't even make yourself breakfast." He joked, but inside you sort of wished he was serious. You remembered his forgotten pen and notepad at his office, helping him to remember the steps to take in your therapy.

You shrugged.

For now you'd just enjoy making food with Hannibal, forgetting therapy.