Chapter 1 - Separation

3rd Person/Narrator POV

The sanses, or, well.. the Bad Sanses/Nightmare Team and Star Sanses were at it again. They were fighting. Dream has already had enough of Ink's 'personality or 'attitude'. Dream could never understand why Ink was like 'that'. Like what? Sarcastic.

Or maybe Dream was jealous? Jealous of Ink always being loved when he barely did work. Of course not. He's the guardian of positivity. Guardian of wealth.. health.. greatness.. wellness.. Now, I'm not trying to rhyme. Remember this is a storybook, not a nursery rhyme.

Star Sanses POV

The battle had ended. We were all glad the Bad Sanses had to retreat as three of the Sanses were injured. But both Dream and Blue were injured. "Ink.. may I ask a question..?" Dream asked. "Sure." Ink answered. "When both I and Blue were injured why didn't you help us? I mean.. you are supposed to help your teammates.."

No answer from Ink. "I mean not that you are supposed to every single second just whe-" Dream was cut off by Blue. "Jeez, you guys, this is the fifth time since I've met you! And I met you guys three days ago..!" Blue said angrily. "It was much worse before you joined.." Swap countered.

"If you don't like me, then I could leave?-" Ink said with absolutely no emotion. I mean, kinda with emotion, because it sounded like he wanted to leave. "No, Ink that wasn't what I meant-" Ink didn't stay a second to listen. He just leaf-t. (Get the pun? No? Well, now I'm stumped. Not me trying to make it less.. de-expresso.)

Dream's POV

My face went from a fake smile to a long frown as Ink left through a portal without listening to what I had to say. Why.. without him we now have a lower chance of defeating the Bad Sanses. Now I feel really bad.. no. I can't. Otherwise, the negativity will grow and I will be weak.. but still... sorry, Ink. I sigh before Blue starts talking. "Maybe we're better off without each other..." Blue said wearily. "Yeah." Swap agreed. And that was how we were separated.

A/N

That's just sad. Now Dream is all alone. Lol. You didn't mind the fact I was trying to make puns.. right? Three-hundred and eighty words now btw.