Chapter 4 - In which I forgive them

Cross' POV

I sigh as I finish drying myself off after the trio's little prank on me... I hate them so much... but this life is better than being stuck in a white, blank, lifeless void.. which was my home.. but this is my home now... I guess.

I sigh as I walk out of my room to see them back... back? They went on the mission without me!? I thought angrily. "Why?" I asked in anger, knowing that they knew what I meant. "Well- we didn't even succeed anyways. The Star Sans' were overpowered somehow and the squid wasn't even there..-we should've won!" Killer complained.

"Probably because you went without me" I said with a small chuckle. "You wish.. but something was off. What's sad is that they worked with each other better than when that annoying squid dude was there." Dust joined in complaining about the fight.

"You mean Ink?" I asked. "Mhm, yeah- that guy." Dust said. "By the way have you seen Horror, Kills?" Dust asked Killer "em I think he went back to his au to check up on his bro." Killer answered.

"Oh yeah, sorry for our prank Criss Cross-" Killer said, chuckling at the last bit. 'Criss Cross?' what type of nickname was that? I thought. "Um, I'll forgive you, I guess..." I said in uncertainty. Killer gives me a murdery look and walks away chuckling to himself.

'Weirdo.' That's what he is. A weirdo.

Blue's POV, later on.

I was in the kitchen watching Swap make tacos. "..." "..." We just stayed quiet. "Hey, Sans...- Swa- I mean bro, are ya making tacos?" Carrot said. 'Finally, something to break the awkward silence.' I thought. "Yes, the great Swap Sans is making tacos." Swap answered. More awkward silence. Great. Ever since I came here it's been awkward since I'm a 'ruder version of Swap.' or 'The edgy Swap' or basically 'angry blueberry' people keep calling me weird nicknames!

It's getting on my nerves. "I'm gonna go out. Call me when you're done making tacos." I say fastly walking to the door. It's snowing outside. We're not in the underground anymore. I see that filthy human that I've killed in my au every day. They're annoying in here, too.

Resetting.. resetting.. again and again. I shake my head. That was a long time ago. Ever since I joined the Star's a month ago... did they disband because of me? Nope. Ink and Dream were fighting. Maybe it's normal when they fight? Nope. They fought five times.. Swap said it's been worse. Maybe they fought a lot less because I was around and they didn't wanna embarrass themselves?

Probably... I trip over something. Oh. The human, CHARA. "Sorry, San- I mean Blue." They apologized. "It's okay." I re-assured the human. "Did Swap make any tacos? Or is he still making them?" Chara asked. "Still making them. You can hel-" I was cut off. "Yes! I will help Swap." Chara said happily and skipped off.

Later on.

"I'm done making tacos!" Blue said triumphantly as he laid the tray on the table. "I helped too!" Chara said. "Yup, bone- appetite!" They ate together happily.. not knowing two certain people were watching them.

A/N

An I oop