Chapter 6 - Healing...And Who Are You?

Dream's POV

"Wake up." A shake. "Wake up..!" Another shake. "WAKE UP!" I fell off...the couch...? I guessed what surface I was laying on correctly. I was on the couch. "Ow." That was what I said for no reason. 'Ow'. "Ah, you're awake" Blue said happily. "Are you feeling okay?" Swap asked, concerned about my health. "Yes." I answered a boring yes. "When you feel okay, you can either stay or leave, we won't force you...but if you're not feeling okay, stay." Blue said in a somewhat forced manner.

"Blue, Swap. Thank you for caring, but I need to go." I said, a touch of sadness, Horror betrayed me. Why? Maybe it was a mistake. Maybe he didn't mean to. Oh well. "Oh...-" Blue was cut off by Swap. "Mwehehe! Good thing Sci said you're in full health!" Swap said. I'm thankful that Swap understands when people want to go or don't want to go.

"Thanks, again. I'll see you." I said waving goodbye before opening a portal. "Oh, wait!" Swap said. "I made food...but I understand if you're not hungry." I sighed a looked back. "I'll eat before going," I said going to a chair and sitting down.

"This smells delicious, Swap. What is it?" I asked. "Muffins! Some of them have our faces on them, I drew them on with frosting!" Swap said, clearly proud of himself. "Amazing art!" Ink said suddenly bursting in. Or, well...portal-ed in.

"Ink!" Swap said happily. "You got my invitation?" Swap asked. "Yep." Ink said while nodding slightly. "Wait, an invitation?" I said in an uncertain way...somewhat angry. "Well, I was gonna invite you here, but well...y'know." Swap explained.

"Hmm, but why'd you invite us all here?" I asked. "I wanted to make up for what happened between us. But...me and Blue don't wanna go back to the team, 'kay?" Me and Ink nodded. "Well? Let's dig in!" Blue said with enthusiasm.

Horror's POV

I was in the kitchen. I felt...bad. For Dream. I didn't mean for him to get knocked out...at least our truce wasn't found out...? Oh, well. I walk to the living room. Everyone is there except the boss. I decided to go to the backyard after checking the living room. I don't want anyone teasing me because I'm the weakest.

I open the door. I'm still hungry. I look at the side... What? There is a dead body by the flowers. Who the h3!! dragged a body here? "Hello?" I ask, not expecting an answer. "Hello." A whispered hello was heard across the yard. "What- who- where are yo-" I was pushed down to the ground.

"Hey! Are you guys playing a prank on me!?" I said annoyed. I stood up..."Hello...sorry." The owner of the voice finally 'appears' or 'shows themself'. "Who the h3!! are you!?" I asked in anger.

"Nightmare." 'Nightmare? Isn't that boss' name?' "Pfft. You're probably not even worthy of that name." I say in a rude tone. "Huh? I killed this human because I felt bad for you. How rude." They said somewhat in a bragging way. "Well, um, wait a second!! How'd you get in here?"

"I'm dead." 'Dead huh? No wonder he's 'translucent' or whatever. ' "How sad. Probably died because you're weak!" I chuckled at the last part. "No. I'm pretty sure you're weaker than me. I was attacked from behind and I didn't get to see who killed me. Idiot." He whispered the last part but I could still hear it. "Well? Eat." He said. Oh, right. But...how'd he know I eat humans? Oh, well.

"Thanks, I guess..." I start eating.

A/N

OmG NIgHtMaRe GeTs InTrOdUcEd To ThE sToRy!!! Hope ya like it :3 #madewithgrammarly

Edited: Story is on hold for now. I just remembered this isn't how my AU was supposed to go.