Chapter 3 - A Truce Between The Two

Horror's POV

Why was Dream staring at me? Did he find out my secret? No. It's impossible. No one can know it. Absolutely no one. Otherwise, I'd be embarrassed and targeted all the time.. these were the types of thoughts in my head until a few days ago.

Flashback in Horror's POV

"Horror!!" I heard someone say before I turned my head. Dream.. what's he doing? Doesn't he know this is my AU? How did he get here.. my au is full of negativity. Wait.. does he know!? I thought to myself. "What! How did you get here?!" I said defensively. "I asked Ink.." He answered. "Wait.. isn't your twinkle gang disbanded- wait a minute- why did you go here, anyway!?"

"A truce. I can tell that you're the weakest and that the Bad Banses don't even help you that much.. so you barely benefit, you're just there to help them not to be helped. I know because my brother told me once.. in a fight.. but- he didn't tell me you were the weakest.. I just figured that on my own." Dream said.

"...." I gave no answer.. "I'll.. wait.. how do I know you won't take advantage of me?" I asked. "Well, you don't, that's why I'm giving you a choice.. unlike my brother. I'll leave and never bother you again if you don't wanna have a truce.." He 're-assured

"Fine. But let me tell ya, light that if you betray me, I'll never give ya mercy.. no matter why you betrayed me.." I warned him. "Of course.. I promise I won't betray you." He said. "So what do we do anyway?" I asked. "Well um.. I don't know.. why did you join the Bad Sanses anyways?" He queried.

"..." I didn't respond.. "Well, don't blame me if you get disturbed," I warned. He nodded. "I... uh well my au was losing food... and well.. I became a cannibal.. so that my brother could eat.. and so that I wouldn't starve too..." Dream looked more disturbed than any normal monster was when they saw me eating another monster's flesh..

"Not gonna lie, I am disturbed.. but we all have our differences.. ey?" I was slightly offended but at least he accepted me.

End of Horror's flashback.

A/N

Short chapter, but not shorter than the first. I think.