Chapter 5 - Interrogating A Friend

Horror POV

Dream was interrogating me. Why? I already made a truce...oh well. Maybe he just needs information to stop the war. But we have a truce...doesn't that mean there is no war? Oh. Maybe he's just using me to get to the Bad Sanses.

"Where is the Bad Sans' base?" Dream asks I didn't answer. "Um, I don't remember" I said... that was stupid. 'I don't remember' I just came from the base before I went to my au!!' I mentally slapped myself. Maybe that crack in my head really did damage my 'brain'.

"..." Dream just stayed quiet. As if insulting me with silence. "Fine," I said. "The base...it's in ------==-=111263!$^&#*------." I said. "What? Horror, I can't hea-" He was cut off by a black, goopy tentacle, tossed to the side of the area. "What are you doing here? Did he capture you?" Dust queried. "..." I didn't answer.

"Of course he got captured, after all, he is the weakest." Killer teased me. I groaned in annoyance. "Go back to the base, no food for five days for not calling us after getting captured." 'Nightmare' said. 'Sorry, Dream' I thought to myself, pitying the fact that Dream got thrown across the room and had been knocked unconscious.

But...why didn't the boss capture him? He already got him unconscious...oh, well.

Swap POV

I, the great Sans...felt bad for what had happened a few days ago...with Dream and Ink. So, I decided to bake muffins, tacos, and others to apologize...even if we're not gonna be a team again. 'Dream is probably at the old base.' I thought to myself. "I, the great Swap have invited you to...OH, MY TACOS!" I shouted, in shock. Staring at Dreams' cold, skeleton body laying on the ground.

'Dream! Are you okay?' is what I was going to say. But, he is unconscious...so he won't respond, obviously. I just picked him up...til' I noticed something. Goop. Of course, he was here. The room reeked with...human flesh, dust, and smelly goop. They were here.

I shook my head removing the bad thoughts. I went to my AU.

A/N

Well... it's a short chapter huhu. #grammarlyisannoying